+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: Skying with Antoine (aka SkyAntoine's Blog)

Pop-a-Shot Record Holder weegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forums weegeman's Avatar

Re: Skying with Antoine (aka SkyAntoine's Blog)

I would rather my wife learn to sing like Hannah Montana if those were my choices.

Appreciate the wonderful life God has given you. It could be far far worse.

God...Family...UK SkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forums SkyAntoine's Avatar

Personally, I liked Billy Ray better with the mullet.

Speaking of that...have you ever been to this site?

http://www.mulletsgalore.com/ I killed many hours waiting for class at WKU looking at this site.
    "They had it before you, they had it during you, they'll have it when you're gone"...." - Al McGuire on Kentucky Basketball Tradition
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pop-a-Shot Record Holder weegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forums weegeman's Avatar

Yes, I too am a mullet enthusiast.

God...Family...UK SkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forums SkyAntoine's Avatar

My oldest daughter, 5, has to get tubes in her ears tomorrow. She has had ongoing problems with her ears for a while now. It was funny when she left school today. She goes to a private Christian school and all of the other Kindergartners were telling her they would be praying for her tomorrow. Kinda cute.

We have a deal going right now that if she can go six straight weeks without any check minuses on her progress reports at school then she can have a new puppy. I thought this was a safe bet since she has only had one progress report without any check minuses the whole school year. It's sad because she really thinks she is going to flip a switch and suddenly start being good at school to get the puppy.

She's not bad at school...she is just so hyped up that she doesn't listen...to anything. I think she has ADHD, but my wife (who's a 2nd grade teacher) disagrees. Maybe the tubes somehow magically make her listen...and mind. That would be well worth the money.

Last night she was pretending to be the doctor on her 3 year old sister and she gave her a "combination heart transplant-ear tube surgery." It may have been the first of its kind. She said that she was "giving Kate a new heart because her heart is black". I have no idea where she comes up with this stuff.
    "They had it before you, they had it during you, they'll have it when you're gone"...." - Al McGuire on Kentucky Basketball Tradition

General georgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forums georgiaguy31015's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SkyAntoine View Post
    My oldest daughter, 5, has to get tubes in her ears tomorrow. She has had ongoing problems with her ears for a while now. It was funny when she left school today. She goes to a private Christian school and all of the other Kindergartners were telling her they would be praying for her tomorrow. Kinda cute.

We have a deal going right now that if she can go six straight weeks without any check minuses on her progress reports at school then she can have a new puppy. I thought this was a safe bet since she has only had one progress report without any check minuses the whole school year. It's sad because she really thinks she is going to flip a switch and suddenly start being good at school to get the puppy.

She's not bad at school...she is just so hyped up that she doesn't listen...to anything. I think she has ADHD, but my wife (who's a 2nd grade teacher) disagrees. Maybe the tubes somehow magically make her listen...and mind. That would be well worth the money.

Last night she was pretending to be the doctor on her 3 year old sister and she gave her a "combination heart transplant-ear tube surgery." It may have been the first of its kind. She said that she was "giving Kate a new heart because her heart is black". I have no idea where she comes up with this stuff.
    Well, I'm sorry to hear that man and I wish your daughter the best of luck.
    YOU MESS WITH THE BULL YOU GET THE HORNS!

Just for the record, SkyAntoine's daughter told me her Daddy said that Rick Pitino and Lousyville players drown baby kittens in the bath tub. I thought she was WAY to young to learn the truth.

My niece, Chaeli had that done, and it makes a big difference with a lot of things. You'd be surprised... Might want to start picking out a puppy.

I found one for you. The owner said he was on sale, but I can't figure out why.

Quote Originally Posted by georgiaguy31015 View Post
    Well, I'm sorry to hear that man and I wish your daughter the best of luck.
    Thanks, GG. It's a really common surgery for young kids. It takes 5-10 minutes for the doctor to put in tubes about the size of a pencil lead in their ear to help drain fluid.
    The worst part is they have to put them completely under.

General georgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forums georgiaguy31015's Avatar

Thanks, GG. It's a really common surgery for young kids. It takes 5-10 minutes for the doctor to put in tubes about the size of a pencil lead in their ear to help drain fluid.
    The worst part is they have to put them completely under.
    No problem man and I'm sure everything will be fine. I want to think I had it done when I was a little kid and I turned out alirght lol.
    YOU MESS WITH THE BULL YOU GET THE HORNS!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast