View Poll Results: Most likely to win the SB?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Titans

1 8.33%
  • Chargers

3 25.00%
  • Steelers

0 0%
  • Jaguars

4 33.33%
  • Redskins

4 33.33%
  • Giants

0 0%
  • Seahawks

0 0%
  • Bucaneers

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wild card weekend teams..

Moderator GR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forums GR8NESS's Avatar

Wild card weekend teams..

which team playing this weekend is most likely to win the Super Bowl?

Moderator GR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forums GR8NESS's Avatar

Re: Wild card weekend teams..

BTW, while I don't think any will win...I'm just wondering who everyone thinks has the best shot out of these.

The Legend Killer Djshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forums Djshockley3's Avatar

Chargers...

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Cap'n has a great deal of respect on the forumsCap'n has a great deal of respect on the forumsCap'n has a great deal of respect on the forumsCap'n has a great deal of respect on the forumsCap'n has a great deal of respect on the forumsCap'n has a great deal of respect on the forumsCap'n has a great deal of respect on the forumsCap'n has a great deal of respect on the forumsCap'n has a great deal of respect on the forumsCap'n has a great deal of respect on the forumsCap'n has a great deal of respect on the forums

I think it's the Chargers as well.

Gunnery Sergeant Vandy420 has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandy420 has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandy420 has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandy420 has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandy420 has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandy420 has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandy420 has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandy420 has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandy420 has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandy420 has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandy420 has a great deal of respect on the forums Vandy420's Avatar

Go Titans. If our defense is healthy the chargers don't stand a chance.

Master Gunnery Sergeant GoBigO has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoBigO has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoBigO has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoBigO has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoBigO has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoBigO has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoBigO has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoBigO has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoBigO has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoBigO has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoBigO has a great deal of respect on the forums GoBigO's Avatar

Chargers? No way, IMO. San Diego seems like they are ripe for the picking. Titans should of taken care of business in Week 14 and they would be coming to LP Field to play right now.

I hate to say it but the Jags look like the scariest team in the conference to play right now.
    "I'm not going to sell this program and what we're about to do in a sound bite. It's impossible...I can tell you this, everything we do is going to be with a foundation of integrity in every aspect of the program. We're going to represent this institution with class, on and off the field, and we're going to be a fun team to watch." - Tennessee Head Football Coach Derek Dooley

1/10/10
    #16 Tennessee 76, #1 Kansas 68

Tuscaloosa - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy... - Obi Wan Kenobi

"Coach Kiffin cared about Tennessee traditions less than the worst Vol hater in the state in Alabama. That man's a snake."
    - Josh McNeil, Former Vols Lineman

Gunnery Sergeant Vandy420 has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandy420 has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandy420 has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandy420 has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandy420 has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandy420 has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandy420 has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandy420 has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandy420 has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandy420 has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandy420 has a great deal of respect on the forums Vandy420's Avatar

I voted for the Titans but I will agree GoBigO. Jax looks scary good.

Master Gunnery Sergeant GoBigO has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoBigO has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoBigO has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoBigO has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoBigO has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoBigO has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoBigO has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoBigO has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoBigO has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoBigO has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoBigO has a great deal of respect on the forums GoBigO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vandy420 View Post
    I voted for the Titans but I will agree GoBigO. Jax looks scary good.
    Jacksonville reminds me of, well...the Titans in 1999. Physical running game, methodical offensive drives, stingy, physical defense. They can beat you up and make you like it. If New England doesn't win the AFC, I think they will represent the conference.
    "I'm not going to sell this program and what we're about to do in a sound bite. It's impossible...I can tell you this, everything we do is going to be with a foundation of integrity in every aspect of the program. We're going to represent this institution with class, on and off the field, and we're going to be a fun team to watch." - Tennessee Head Football Coach Derek Dooley

1/10/10
    #16 Tennessee 76, #1 Kansas 68

Tuscaloosa - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy... - Obi Wan Kenobi

"Coach Kiffin cared about Tennessee traditions less than the worst Vol hater in the state in Alabama. That man's a snake."
    - Josh McNeil, Former Vols Lineman

Moderator 2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums 2008 National Champions's Avatar

The Jags were 4-1 against the Chargers, Steelers, Titans and Bucs.

I like their chances but am trying not to get ahead of myself, a tough game awaits in Pittsburgh.

2005 SECF Pick'em Champion!

The Mouth of the South GDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forums GDawg88's Avatar

The Super Bowl champ will be either New England or Indy. I don't see any of these other teams even having a prayer.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast