+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I can't believe regular season College Football is over!

Sergeant GreatVolsFan will become famous soon enough

I can't believe regular season College Football is over!

I'm sorta down that regular season football is over and Bowls are a little over a week away. I'm already looking forward to Preseason polls,publications and Spring games. I just can't get into basketball the same way that I do for football. How many of Y'all are like Me?

PS: My Wife doesn't like sports,So I watch them alone.
    GO VOLS SKIN THE BADGERS!!!!

Moderator USC90 has a great deal of respect on the forumsUSC90 has a great deal of respect on the forumsUSC90 has a great deal of respect on the forumsUSC90 has a great deal of respect on the forumsUSC90 has a great deal of respect on the forumsUSC90 has a great deal of respect on the forumsUSC90 has a great deal of respect on the forumsUSC90 has a great deal of respect on the forumsUSC90 has a great deal of respect on the forumsUSC90 has a great deal of respect on the forumsUSC90 has a great deal of respect on the forums USC90's Avatar

Re: I can't believe regular season College Football is over!

Quote Originally Posted by GreatVolsFan View Post
    I'm sorta down that regular season football is over and Bowls are a little over a week away. I'm already looking forward to Preseason polls,publications and Spring games. I just can't get into basketball the same way that I do for football. How many of Y'all are like Me?

PS: My Wife doesn't like sports,So I watch them alone.
    The last five weeks were torture for us Gamecock fans ... and I, for one, can't wait for it start up again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvis View Post
    Most posters here are so far to the right that they make usc90 seem like a hippie.

Captain rolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forums rolling baby's Avatar

Thank God.............
    "I am a true labourer: I earn that I eat, get
    that I wear, owe no man hate, envy no man's
    happiness, glad of other men's good"
    - Corin in Shakespeare's As You Like It

Quote Originally Posted by USC90 View Post
    The last five weeks were torture for us Gamecock fans ... and I, for one, can't wait for it start up again.
    where do You think USC will be predicted to finish in the SEC East by Athlon and other preseason publications?

Master Gunnery Sergeant HogFan4Ever has a great deal of respect on the forumsHogFan4Ever has a great deal of respect on the forumsHogFan4Ever has a great deal of respect on the forumsHogFan4Ever has a great deal of respect on the forumsHogFan4Ever has a great deal of respect on the forumsHogFan4Ever has a great deal of respect on the forumsHogFan4Ever has a great deal of respect on the forumsHogFan4Ever has a great deal of respect on the forumsHogFan4Ever has a great deal of respect on the forumsHogFan4Ever has a great deal of respect on the forumsHogFan4Ever has a great deal of respect on the forums HogFan4Ever's Avatar

I can't remember being this excited about September coming in a long time. I always love the start of football season but next year with a new coach and fresh start is even better. WPS!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HogFan4Ever View Post
    I can't remember being this excited about September coming in a long time. I always love the start of football season but next year with a new coach and fresh start is even better. WPS!!!!!!
    is the game between Arkansas and Ole Miss in Little Rock in 2008? That should be interesting!

Moderator USC90 has a great deal of respect on the forumsUSC90 has a great deal of respect on the forumsUSC90 has a great deal of respect on the forumsUSC90 has a great deal of respect on the forumsUSC90 has a great deal of respect on the forumsUSC90 has a great deal of respect on the forumsUSC90 has a great deal of respect on the forumsUSC90 has a great deal of respect on the forumsUSC90 has a great deal of respect on the forumsUSC90 has a great deal of respect on the forumsUSC90 has a great deal of respect on the forums USC90's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GreatVolsFan View Post
    where do You think USC will be predicted to finish in the SEC East by Athlon and other preseason publications?
    It may actually depend a little on who we land as a DC.

My initial thought is that we were a young team and should be better next year, but then most of the SEC East seems to have plenty of young talent.

My guess is that with UK being the only Eastern team with significant losses to graduation, we land solidly at 4th.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvis View Post
    Most posters here are so far to the right that they make usc90 seem like a hippie.

Captain rolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forums rolling baby's Avatar

I thought Bud Foster was the new d.c.?

Quote Originally Posted by rolling baby View Post
    I thought Bud Foster was the new d.c.?
    I wish Bud Foster was Tennessee's DC!

You would think Foster would have a h.c. job by now............dude must have something in his closet.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast