+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Come on ESPN...

BANNED F250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forums

Come on ESPN...

Tim Tebow facts?!? WTF...

Administrator Dawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forums Dawg in Dallas's Avatar

Re: Come on ESPN...

UF might be the exception to the ESPN doesn't promote the SEC rule...

BANNED F250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forums

I wouldn't be so pissed if they weren't just ripoffs of Chuck Norris jokes and the ESPN people weren't acting like it was original material

General georgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forums georgiaguy31015's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by F250MustangGuy View Post
    I wouldn't be so pissed if they weren't just ripoffs of Chuck Norris jokes and the ESPN people weren't acting like it was original material
    They are slow man, that doesn't surprise me at all lol.
    YOU MESS WITH THE BULL YOU GET THE HORNS!

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps HunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forums HunkerDown's Avatar

ESPN sucks.. I wish there was a competitive show to watch.

Staff Sergeant JagGator007 has a great deal of respect on the forumsJagGator007 has a great deal of respect on the forumsJagGator007 has a great deal of respect on the forumsJagGator007 has a great deal of respect on the forumsJagGator007 has a great deal of respect on the forumsJagGator007 has a great deal of respect on the forumsJagGator007 has a great deal of respect on the forumsJagGator007 has a great deal of respect on the forumsJagGator007 has a great deal of respect on the forumsJagGator007 has a great deal of respect on the forumsJagGator007 has a great deal of respect on the forums JagGator007's Avatar

timtebowfacts.com has existed since before he even played a game (starter or not) for UF. Alot are just Chuck Norris jokes reworked to fit Tebow, but many are original. My favorite...

Tim Tebow wears a jock strap to protect the other team.

It's ALL Good Extra Point has a great deal of respect on the forumsExtra Point has a great deal of respect on the forumsExtra Point has a great deal of respect on the forumsExtra Point has a great deal of respect on the forumsExtra Point has a great deal of respect on the forumsExtra Point has a great deal of respect on the forumsExtra Point has a great deal of respect on the forumsExtra Point has a great deal of respect on the forumsExtra Point has a great deal of respect on the forumsExtra Point has a great deal of respect on the forumsExtra Point has a great deal of respect on the forums

Quote Originally Posted by F250MustangGuy View Post
    Arkansas fans were using the same exact Chuck Norris material with McFadden BEFORE Tebow ever stepped onto a college field. I'm sure Arkansas fans stole it from someone else. ESPN trying to pass it off as original was quite humorous.

Master Sergeant BulldawgNation has a great deal of respect on the forumsBulldawgNation has a great deal of respect on the forumsBulldawgNation has a great deal of respect on the forumsBulldawgNation has a great deal of respect on the forumsBulldawgNation has a great deal of respect on the forumsBulldawgNation has a great deal of respect on the forumsBulldawgNation has a great deal of respect on the forumsBulldawgNation has a great deal of respect on the forumsBulldawgNation has a great deal of respect on the forumsBulldawgNation has a great deal of respect on the forumsBulldawgNation has a great deal of respect on the forums BulldawgNation's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HunkerDown View Post
    Well when they do become competitive come and wake me up

Sergeant MidGADawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsMidGADawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsMidGADawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsMidGADawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsMidGADawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsMidGADawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsMidGADawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsMidGADawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsMidGADawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsMidGADawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsMidGADawgs has a great deal of respect on the forums MidGADawgs's Avatar

Georgia Re: Come on ESPN...

Quote Originally Posted by HunkerDown View Post
    Just don't watch ESPN - I quit years ago unless the Dawgs are playing. Of course I'll catch a few other college FB games, but I REFUSE to watch sportscenter or any of their 'talking heads' shows. I get enough of people screaming back 'n forth at each other at work - don't need to watch morons doing the same about FB.

Moderator 2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums 2008 National Champions's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Extra Point View Post
    Arkansas fans were using the same exact Chuck Norris material with McFadden BEFORE Tebow ever stepped onto a college field. I'm sure Arkansas fans stole it from someone else. ESPN trying to pass it off as original was quite humorous.
    Yea but no one cares about Arkansas. Get used to it.

2005 SECF Pick'em Champion!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast