+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Heisman presentation show thread

Am Yisrael Chai GatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forums GatorMan32's Avatar

Heisman presentation show thread

Good luck to Timmy and Darren.

UT - The University of TENNESSEE! TexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forums TexasFight's Avatar

Re: Heisman presentation show thread

o[diophgoirhg[oadbefsh[ip!J!!J!!!!!!!

Should be good here when it's annonced, but I would lawl out of my chair if Brennan won....LMAO.

Am Yisrael Chai GatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forums GatorMan32's Avatar

Highly unlikely but anything can happen.

Wonder if they will find a way to put Meyer on the spot about what Jones said. They usually talk to the coaches.

UT - The University of TENNESSEE! TexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forums TexasFight's Avatar

It's ESPN, so i'm sure they will. LOL.

Gunnery Sergeant socalwildcat has a great deal of respect on the forumssocalwildcat has a great deal of respect on the forumssocalwildcat has a great deal of respect on the forumssocalwildcat has a great deal of respect on the forumssocalwildcat has a great deal of respect on the forumssocalwildcat has a great deal of respect on the forumssocalwildcat has a great deal of respect on the forumssocalwildcat has a great deal of respect on the forumssocalwildcat has a great deal of respect on the forumssocalwildcat has a great deal of respect on the forumssocalwildcat has a great deal of respect on the forums socalwildcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GatorMan32 View Post
    Highly unlikely but anything can happen.

Wonder if they will find a way to put Meyer on the spot about what Jones said. They usually talk to the coaches.
    They already had Meyer on ESPN radio today and he dodged the question.
    GO BIG BLUE!

Uhh, the SportsCenter guy just said "Tim Tebow will become the first sophomore and third Gator to win the Heisman".. was he supposed to say could be or did he just screw the pooch of the whole build up?

Quote Originally Posted by socalwildcat View Post
    They already had Meyer on ESPN radio today and he dodged the question.
    What did he say? Doesn't surprise me that Meyer wants no part of crap like that.

Yeah, I heard that too GM.

Staff Sergeant JagGator007 has a great deal of respect on the forumsJagGator007 has a great deal of respect on the forumsJagGator007 has a great deal of respect on the forumsJagGator007 has a great deal of respect on the forumsJagGator007 has a great deal of respect on the forumsJagGator007 has a great deal of respect on the forumsJagGator007 has a great deal of respect on the forumsJagGator007 has a great deal of respect on the forumsJagGator007 has a great deal of respect on the forumsJagGator007 has a great deal of respect on the forumsJagGator007 has a great deal of respect on the forums JagGator007's Avatar

Statistically speaking, with 237-ish known votes, you get a 99% confidence interval that Tebow will win. I think it will be closer than it appears now, just because alot of the people who didn't report were alot of older guys who will go for DMC or Brennan. Still, any result not for Tebow will be statistically significant, and at this point fairly shocking.

Good luck to DMC and Tebow.

“Coach Kiffin told me he respected my decision to go with Tech,” said McCoy, who said he still gets hand-written letters from Kiffin every week. “But he told me it broke his heart when he heard I committed and said he wanted me to come up on Oct. 31. He said he was hired on my birthday, Dec. 1, and that made it destiny for me to come to Tennessee.

Sergeant GreatVolsFan will become famous soon enough

I miss the way they did it in the 1970s and 1980s,where they named the winner and that was it.
    GO VOLS SKIN THE BADGERS!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast