+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: GVF's early,early 2008 preseason SEC predictions

Sergeant GreatVolsFan will become famous soon enough

GVF's early,early 2008 preseason SEC predictions

SEC East:

1)Georgia
    2)Florida
    3)Tennessee(Breaking in a Quarterback,Like in 2004)
    4)South Carolina
    5)Kentucky(UK comes back down to reality)
    6)Vanderbilt

SEC West:

1)LSU
    2)Auburn
    3)Mississippi State
    4)Alabama
    5)Arkansas
    6)Ole Miss

SEC Championship game: Georgia defeats LSU
    GO VOLS SKIN THE BADGERS!!!!

Oilfield Trash RedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forums RedNekTiger's Avatar
    All of you can go to Hell, I am going to Texas.

Re: GVF's early,early 2008 preseason SEC predictions

My take....

SEC East

1. Florida
    2. Georgia
    3. Tennessee
    4. UK
    5. SC
    6. Vandy

West

1. LSU
    2. Auburn
    3. Miss State
    4. Alabama
    5. Arkansas
    6. Ole Miss
    Yes, THAT damn cool.

"I don't get it. If the educational system has been adjusted to cater to women, why are there still so many stupid ones?" - Wronghorns January 23, 2006

RedNekTiger - The Anti-Metrosexual - mngvol March 7, 2007

Speaking about the Holy Bible - "Yes I agree should not be taken literally." -swampmonster July 7, 2008

I love Cocks!!! - Rebel5AC March 18, 2010

When I wake up in the morning and I turn that film on, it's like reading a book and it's exciting. I don't read books, but if I read books it would be like reading a book. - Les Miles.

Sergeant GreatVolsFan will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by RedNekTiger View Post
    My take....

SEC East

1. Florida
    2. Georgia
    3. Tennessee
    4. UK
    5. SC
    6. Vandy

West

1. LSU
    2. Auburn
    3. Miss State
    4. Alabama
    5. Arkansas
    6. Ole Miss
    How many players does LSU lose after this Season?
    GO VOLS SKIN THE BADGERS!!!!

Gunnery Sergeant bamaphan has a great deal of respect on the forumsbamaphan has a great deal of respect on the forumsbamaphan has a great deal of respect on the forumsbamaphan has a great deal of respect on the forumsbamaphan has a great deal of respect on the forumsbamaphan has a great deal of respect on the forumsbamaphan has a great deal of respect on the forumsbamaphan has a great deal of respect on the forumsbamaphan has a great deal of respect on the forumsbamaphan has a great deal of respect on the forumsbamaphan has a great deal of respect on the forums bamaphan's Avatar

I would argue Bama finishes higher than 4th but coming off two 6-6 seasons I have no arguement that does not make me look like a homer.

Some people lack a sense of humor Geaux 58 03 07 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGeaux 58 03 07 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGeaux 58 03 07 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGeaux 58 03 07 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGeaux 58 03 07 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGeaux 58 03 07 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGeaux 58 03 07 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGeaux 58 03 07 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGeaux 58 03 07 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGeaux 58 03 07 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGeaux 58 03 07 has a great deal of respect on the forums Geaux 58 03 07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GreatVolsFan View Post
    How many players does LSU lose after this Season?
    almost nobody on offense, a decent amount on defense. What you think about LSU next year really revolves around whether you see losing Flynn as a true loss or not because of RP's playing experience. Pretty much every spot where we lose a guy there is someone at that position coming back who has experience because we rotate a lot of guys and we have had a lot on injuries to players who won't return next year (Dorsey, Highsmith, Beckwith, Flynn, ect). So a lot of the guys who will be playing at those spots full time next year have already had to step in and play this year due to those injuries.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hell Hound View Post
    No one can torment the bammers like Geaux - if they knew what he looked like they would see him in their sleep. He works his craft of gump hate like other artists do clay sculpture or oil paintings.
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasFight View Post
    Geaux 58 03 07 - the new king of /secf/
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzRMShslZB4

Gunnery Sergeant DecaturDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsDecaturDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsDecaturDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsDecaturDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsDecaturDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsDecaturDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsDecaturDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsDecaturDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsDecaturDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsDecaturDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsDecaturDawg has a great deal of respect on the forums DecaturDawg's Avatar

East

1. Georgia
    2. Florida
    3. UK
    4. Tennessee
    5. SC
    6. Vandy

West

1. LSU
    2. Auburn
    3. Alabama
    4. Miss
    5. Arkansas
    6. Ole Miss

....and UGA over LSU in SECCG....

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Optik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forums Optik's Avatar

East:
    1. Georgia
    2. Florida
    3. Tennessee
    4. South Carolina
    5. Kentucky
    6. Vanderbilt

West:
    1. Auburn
    2. LSU
    3. Miss. State
    4. Alabama
    5. Arkansas
    6. Ole Miss

UGA over Auburn in the SECCG

Oilfield Trash RedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forums RedNekTiger's Avatar
    All of you can go to Hell, I am going to Texas.

GVF, LSU loses Flynn, which I think is what gave us two losses. I think RP should be the starter. Also loses Hester, but LSU is LOADED at RB. Doucet is gone, but the WR corps is srong and stepped up this year. Losing our RT, but the rest of the O-Line stays together. The TE Dickson is only a SO and should keep getting better.

On D, the only lineman we lose is Dorsey, but the rest are pretty good. Look for Jackson and Favorite to have big years next year. Dorsey is a huge loss, best player in the country IMO, but overall I think the unit s better next year. We get decimated by losing both CBs, but Jai Eugene staps in on one side and he will be special. Losing Steltz, but Chad Jones is going to be pretty good and is already pushing for playing time.

Short of it, outside LB and one CB, LSU is loaded next year.
    Yes, THAT damn cool.

"I don't get it. If the educational system has been adjusted to cater to women, why are there still so many stupid ones?" - Wronghorns January 23, 2006

RedNekTiger - The Anti-Metrosexual - mngvol March 7, 2007

Speaking about the Holy Bible - "Yes I agree should not be taken literally." -swampmonster July 7, 2008

I love Cocks!!! - Rebel5AC March 18, 2010

When I wake up in the morning and I turn that film on, it's like reading a book and it's exciting. I don't read books, but if I read books it would be like reading a book. - Les Miles.

Moderator GR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forums GR8NESS's Avatar

East
    1. Florida
    2. Georgia
    3. Tennessee
    4. Kentucky
    5. South Carolina
    6. Vanderbilt

West
    1. Auburn
    2. LSU
    3. Arkansas
    4. Miss. State
    5. Ole Miss
    6. Alabama
    Kentucky 41 - Louisville 38.
    L's Down.

The Mouth of the South GDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forums GDawg88's Avatar

East

1. Georgia
    2. Florida
    3. Tennessee
    4. South Carolina
    5. Kentucky
    6. Vanderbilt

West

1. Auburn
    2. LSU
    3. Mississippi State