+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I hope Hawaii wins out..

Moderator GR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forums GR8NESS's Avatar

I hope Hawaii wins out..

makes the BCS, draws the loser of the SEC Title game ((or the second place SEC East team)) and gets beat by about 80 points. That they are ranked this high with a crap schedule, a crap conference and a stupid, gimmicky offense is just an embarrassment to the game.
    Kentucky 41 - Louisville 38.
    L's Down.

Master Sergeant SCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forums SCfan804's Avatar

Re: I hope Hawaii wins out..

ahh... so basically replacing Notre Dame in the "we don't deserve to be here" category this year

Master Sergeant BigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forums BigBamaFan's Avatar

Hawaii is not a bad team.They do have the best QB in the nation IMO.

Moderator GR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forums GR8NESS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigBamaFan View Post
    Hawaii is not a bad team.They do have the best QB in the nation IMO.
    I'd throw for 500 yards if I got to throw it 75 times a game, too.
    L's Down.

Master Sergeant BigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forums BigBamaFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brummett_For_UK View Post
    I'd throw for 500 yards if I got to throw it 75 times a game, too.
    I saw Hawaii play in person last year Colt is a gamer.their offense is no more gimmick than Florida's is.Hawaii would drop 20 atleast on any SEC team they play.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBamaFan View Post
    Hawaii would drop 20 at least on any SEC team they play.

They gave up 40+ to San Jose State in regulation.
    I bet they'd score 20 and give up 120.
    L's Down.

Quote Originally Posted by Brummett_For_UK View Post
    They gave up 40+ to San Jose State in regulation.
    I bet they'd score 20 and give up 120.
    I've just watched them play a few times their defense when I watched them is good against the run so rushing teams have a hard time against them.You have to throw the ball alot on them to score alot.I think most SEC teams would beat them but the score would be closer than you give them credit for.

General georgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forums georgiaguy31015's Avatar

I think Hawaii will win out unfortunately. I don't know of anyone that can beat them unless Boise State can which would be alright. I do think though if they get a decent team in a bowl game they would get exposed. However, I thought the same thing about Boise State last year and was wrong so what do I know?
    YOU MESS WITH THE BULL YOU GET THE HORNS!

+ Reply to Thread