+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Most Influential Football Coaches (College)

Captain rolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forums rolling baby's Avatar

Most Influential Football Coaches (College)

My top 10:

1.) Yost

2.) Knute Rockne

3.) Bud Wilkinson

4.) Darrell Royal

5.) Howard Schnellenberger

6.) John Mckay

7.) Robert Neyland

8.) Paul Bryant

9.) Jimmy Johnson

10.) Steve Spurrier

Honorable mentions: Eddie Robinson, Norm Chow (only assistant coach on my list), Rich Rodriguez, and Urban Meyer.
    "I am a true labourer: I earn that I eat, get
    that I wear, owe no man hate, envy no man's
    happiness, glad of other men's good"
    - Corin in Shakespeare's As You Like It

UT - The University of TENNESSEE! TexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forums TexasFight's Avatar

Re: Most Influential Football Coaches (College)

Darrell K. Royal.

Captain rolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forums rolling baby's Avatar

Not to be confused with that other Royal.

The Mouth of the South GDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forums GDawg88's Avatar

I like the Fielding H. Yost pick. He put college football on the map at the turn of the century. His Michigan teams were silly good.

UT - The University of TENNESSEE! TexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forums TexasFight's Avatar

LOL, I didn't see him there.

How about Bo Shembeckler?

Yeah, especially on their way to those 5-0 national championship seasons......

I'm talking about what innovations these people brought to the game. For example, McKay almost singlehandily destroyed segregation in the southeast.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasFight View Post
    How about Bo Shembeckler?
    No way, man. No way. I rather put Pat Dye before Bo Shem. His Rose Bowl record is atrocious and the mofo never won an NC.

Master Sergeant BulldawgNation has a great deal of respect on the forumsBulldawgNation has a great deal of respect on the forumsBulldawgNation has a great deal of respect on the forumsBulldawgNation has a great deal of respect on the forumsBulldawgNation has a great deal of respect on the forumsBulldawgNation has a great deal of respect on the forumsBulldawgNation has a great deal of respect on the forumsBulldawgNation has a great deal of respect on the forumsBulldawgNation has a great deal of respect on the forumsBulldawgNation has a great deal of respect on the forumsBulldawgNation has a great deal of respect on the forums BulldawgNation's Avatar

Forgot to mention Chan Gailey.

The Mouth of the South GDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forums GDawg88's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rolling baby View Post
    No way, man. No way. I rather put Pat Dye before Bo Shem. His Rose Bowl record is atrocious and the mofo never won an NC.
    I thought this was only about innovation. I'm confused...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast