+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Want last weeks great game on DVD??

Staff Sergeant AlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forums AlienBeans's Avatar

Want last weeks great game on DVD??

Or most any game you could imagine. Maybe one spectacular game that you missed or one you know will be a classic and talked about for years to come? Well, now you can get them.

"I asked the owner for permission to post this link and he said it was ok."

I have been capturing Auburn games to put on DVD for several years now. I recently put up a video montage of the New Mexico State game and someone that responded to my video told me about this site. I thought anybody that loves college,NFL or CFL football would drool over this. This is the site to get all your football games you may want and be able to view them whenever you like. Relive some great memories of the past or present. Each week people like my self capture games and make them available as TORRENTS online. This site is very serious about there being no spoilers in most areas. Most of the fans that are downloading here are outside the US. They can't get the games where they live and they use this avenue to be able to watch the games. Therefore, they certainly don't wait to know the result before they watch it. Anyway, I thought some of you may be interested in maybe downloading some of these games for this season or previous seasons. You will need to register to see all the forums, but I'm sure there will be something there for everyone. GO HERE: http://tenyardtorrents.com If you need any help understanding torrents or what to do, ask away. You will need a torrent client to download these files. I suggest using this one: http://utorrent.com
    Most of the big games from this season are up there. FSU/Clemson, Alabama/Georgia, Alabama/Arkansas, Auburn/NMSU, Auburn/Florida, Florida State/Alabama, and many, many more. Enjoy everyone.

Staff Sergeant AlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forums AlienBeans's Avatar

Re: Want last weeks great game on DVD??

Wow. I thought more people would be interested in this.

Bahama Don Dada Wegleagle has a great deal of respect on the forumsWegleagle has a great deal of respect on the forumsWegleagle has a great deal of respect on the forumsWegleagle has a great deal of respect on the forumsWegleagle has a great deal of respect on the forumsWegleagle has a great deal of respect on the forumsWegleagle has a great deal of respect on the forumsWegleagle has a great deal of respect on the forumsWegleagle has a great deal of respect on the forumsWegleagle has a great deal of respect on the forumsWegleagle has a great deal of respect on the forums Wegleagle's Avatar

Been downloading since the game went up. Its around 96%, hopefully be done by this evening. I'll be seeding this on my linux box all week so hopefully people will get this faster than I did.

TYT is the best.

Moderator 2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums 2008 National Champions's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wegleagle View Post
    Been downloading since the game went up. Its around 96%, hopefully be done by this evening. I'll be seeding this on my linux box all week so hopefully people will get this faster than I did.

TYT is the best.
    Who wants that POS torrent? :zipit:

Florida 27 - Georgia 3

2005 SECF Pick'em Champion!

Bahama Don Dada Wegleagle has a great deal of respect on the forumsWegleagle has a great deal of respect on the forumsWegleagle has a great deal of respect on the forumsWegleagle has a great deal of respect on the forumsWegleagle has a great deal of respect on the forumsWegleagle has a great deal of respect on the forumsWegleagle has a great deal of respect on the forumsWegleagle has a great deal of respect on the forumsWegleagle has a great deal of respect on the forumsWegleagle has a great deal of respect on the forumsWegleagle has a great deal of respect on the forums Wegleagle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 2006 National Champions View Post

You might find a better version of it here...http://www.gatortorrents.com/

Moderator 2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums 2008 National Champions's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wegleagle View Post

You might find a better version of it here...http://www.gatortorrents.com/
    Thats more like it. Thanks.

Florida 27 - Georgia 3

2005 SECF Pick'em Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by 2006 National Champions View Post
    well, that's not the only game there. you could always go get last weeks ole miss game.

+ Reply to Thread