+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: My Conference rankings through week4

Corporal TouchdownUK has a great deal of respect on the forumsTouchdownUK has a great deal of respect on the forumsTouchdownUK has a great deal of respect on the forumsTouchdownUK has a great deal of respect on the forumsTouchdownUK has a great deal of respect on the forumsTouchdownUK has a great deal of respect on the forumsTouchdownUK has a great deal of respect on the forumsTouchdownUK has a great deal of respect on the forumsTouchdownUK has a great deal of respect on the forumsTouchdownUK has a great deal of respect on the forumsTouchdownUK has a great deal of respect on the forums TouchdownUK's Avatar

Post My Conference rankings through week4

This is me crunching numbers with an unbiased view at how i rank the power conferences through week 4.

1. 83pts
    2. 77pts
    3. 56pts
    4. 41pts
    5. 35 pts
    6. 31pts

Passion

faux real fodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forums fodive's Avatar

Re: My Conference rankings through week4

how on earth do you come up with that?

General georgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forums georgiaguy31015's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fodive View Post
    how on earth do you come up with that?
    That's exactly what I was wondering. What's the criteria here?
    YOU MESS WITH THE BULL YOU GET THE HORNS!

Gunnery Sergeant bamaphan has a great deal of respect on the forumsbamaphan has a great deal of respect on the forumsbamaphan has a great deal of respect on the forumsbamaphan has a great deal of respect on the forumsbamaphan has a great deal of respect on the forumsbamaphan has a great deal of respect on the forumsbamaphan has a great deal of respect on the forumsbamaphan has a great deal of respect on the forumsbamaphan has a great deal of respect on the forumsbamaphan has a great deal of respect on the forumsbamaphan has a great deal of respect on the forums bamaphan's Avatar

no way is the big 12 3rd

Sergeant Gators#1 is infamous around these partsGators#1 is infamous around these partsGators#1 is infamous around these partsGators#1 is infamous around these partsGators#1 is infamous around these partsGators#1 is infamous around these partsGators#1 is infamous around these partsGators#1 is infamous around these partsGators#1 is infamous around these partsGators#1 is infamous around these partsGators#1 is infamous around these parts Gators#1's Avatar

no way the Pac10 is number 1.
    CHAMPIONS DON'T LAY DOWN!

Master Gunnery Sergeant GoBigO has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoBigO has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoBigO has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoBigO has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoBigO has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoBigO has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoBigO has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoBigO has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoBigO has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoBigO has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoBigO has a great deal of respect on the forums GoBigO's Avatar

Where is the Sun Belt???
    "I'm not going to sell this program and what we're about to do in a sound bite. It's impossible...I can tell you this, everything we do is going to be with a foundation of integrity in every aspect of the program. We're going to represent this institution with class, on and off the field, and we're going to be a fun team to watch." - Tennessee Head Football Coach Derek Dooley

1/10/10
    #16 Tennessee 76, #1 Kansas 68

Tuscaloosa - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy... - Obi Wan Kenobi

"Coach Kiffin cared about Tennessee traditions less than the worst Vol hater in the state in Alabama. That man's a snake."
    - Josh McNeil, Former Vols Lineman

Drama Queen dawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forums dawgstud's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gators#1 View Post
    no way the Pac10 is number 1.
    Puff puff give, buddy. No way the Pac 10 ISN'T # 1. SEC is down this year......BIG TIME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatorbabe aka "Skankalicious" View Post
    Dawgstud is SECF's Calipari ......

Gunnery Sergeant SEC:propertyofLSU has a reputation above reproachSEC:propertyofLSU has a reputation above reproachSEC:propertyofLSU has a reputation above reproachSEC:propertyofLSU has a reputation above reproachSEC:propertyofLSU has a reputation above reproachSEC:propertyofLSU has a reputation above reproachSEC:propertyofLSU has a reputation above reproachSEC:propertyofLSU has a reputation above reproachSEC:propertyofLSU has a reputation above reproachSEC:propertyofLSU has a reputation above reproachSEC:propertyofLSU has a reputation above reproach SEC:propertyofLSU's Avatar

dawg that avatar is pretty harsh....I didn't think you would go there....

Gunnery Sergeant socalwildcat has a great deal of respect on the forumssocalwildcat has a great deal of respect on the forumssocalwildcat has a great deal of respect on the forumssocalwildcat has a great deal of respect on the forumssocalwildcat has a great deal of respect on the forumssocalwildcat has a great deal of respect on the forumssocalwildcat has a great deal of respect on the forumssocalwildcat has a great deal of respect on the forumssocalwildcat has a great deal of respect on the forumssocalwildcat has a great deal of respect on the forumssocalwildcat has a great deal of respect on the forums socalwildcat's Avatar

Please explain the system.
    GO BIG BLUE!

Moderator GR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forums GR8NESS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawgstud View Post
    Puff puff give, buddy. No way the Pac 10 ISN'T # 1. SEC is down this year......BIG TIME.
    Or is it?

LSU #2
    Fla. #4
    UK #14
    Ga #15
    SC #16
    Bama #22 (or so, too lazy to check)

Let's not forget that Arkansas still has McFadden...

SEC is down a little....but the DEPTH of the league is insane...Vandy has the most underrated player in the country in Earl Bennett...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast