+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Congrats Cocks...

Senior Member 2005 SECF Pick'ems Champion GATARob01 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGATARob01 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGATARob01 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGATARob01 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGATARob01 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGATARob01 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGATARob01 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGATARob01 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGATARob01 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGATARob01 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGATARob01 has a great deal of respect on the forums GATARob01's Avatar

Congrats Cocks...

You guys outplayed us today....I had a bad feeling about this game...similiar to the UT game in 2004....We always seem to come out flat after beating a good team.

I wish we could have played better today, but that was impressive that we couldnt get it in the endzone...

I could handle the cocks going to ATL more so than UF or UT....

Congrats.
    ESPN explaining the BCS: "The MNC game isn't about the two best teams, its about the two teams that deserve to be there" - Herby letting us know what the rankings are really all about.

DEMOCRACY, NOT THEOCRACY!

The Hallowed Symbol of the University of Georgia!

2005 SEC Champions!

- 2005 SECFanatics' Pickem's Champion
    - 2006 6th Place SECFanatics' Pickem's Contest
    - Voted 2005 SECFanatic's Most Liberal Poster
    - Voted 2006 SECFanatic's Most Liberal Poster
    - Voted 2007 SECFanatic's Most Liberal Poster
    - Winner of the 2006 SECFanatic's Gemini Award

Sergeant DarkOzzy87 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDarkOzzy87 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDarkOzzy87 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDarkOzzy87 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDarkOzzy87 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDarkOzzy87 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDarkOzzy87 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDarkOzzy87 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDarkOzzy87 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDarkOzzy87 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDarkOzzy87 has a great deal of respect on the forums DarkOzzy87's Avatar

Re: Congrats Cocks...

Yeah, I agree man. SC surprised a lot of people 2night. I wouldn't mind seeing them in the SEC Championship (if NO way we can make it).

Gunnery Sergeant #1GamecockFan has a great deal of respect on the forums#1GamecockFan has a great deal of respect on the forums#1GamecockFan has a great deal of respect on the forums#1GamecockFan has a great deal of respect on the forums#1GamecockFan has a great deal of respect on the forums#1GamecockFan has a great deal of respect on the forums#1GamecockFan has a great deal of respect on the forums#1GamecockFan has a great deal of respect on the forums#1GamecockFan has a great deal of respect on the forums#1GamecockFan has a great deal of respect on the forums#1GamecockFan has a great deal of respect on the forums #1GamecockFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DarkOzzy87 View Post
    Yeah, I agree man. SC surprised a lot of people 2night. I wouldn't mind seeing them in the SEC Championship (if NO way we can make it).
    I would love it if we can make it to Atlanta. Still WAY too early to be thinking about that though. We have too much to do still. While it was impressing that we managed to limit UGA to nothing but field goals, I do not think we will be able to do that against LSU, UT, Ark, UF, UK, etc.... Lol. We are going to have to score more than 16 points to beat those teams.

Sergeant DarkOzzy87 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDarkOzzy87 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDarkOzzy87 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDarkOzzy87 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDarkOzzy87 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDarkOzzy87 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDarkOzzy87 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDarkOzzy87 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDarkOzzy87 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDarkOzzy87 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDarkOzzy87 has a great deal of respect on the forums DarkOzzy87's Avatar

LSU will probably beat yall. They are just too good

Gunnery Sergeant #1GamecockFan has a great deal of respect on the forums#1GamecockFan has a great deal of respect on the forums#1GamecockFan has a great deal of respect on the forums#1GamecockFan has a great deal of respect on the forums#1GamecockFan has a great deal of respect on the forums#1GamecockFan has a great deal of respect on the forums#1GamecockFan has a great deal of respect on the forums#1GamecockFan has a great deal of respect on the forums#1GamecockFan has a great deal of respect on the forums#1GamecockFan has a great deal of respect on the forums#1GamecockFan has a great deal of respect on the forums #1GamecockFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DarkOzzy87 View Post
    LSU will probably beat yall. They are just too good
    Yeah. I don't know if LSU will lose a game this year. I think we can give them a game though and if we play smart, we have a chance.

Lance Corporal CockyInSeattle is on a distinguished road CockyInSeattle's Avatar

Honestly, I don't want to beat LSU. It's very difficult to beat a team twice. I'd rather beat them the second time we meet.

Administrator georgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forums georgiaguy31015's Avatar

Congrats on the win SC. Yall wanted it and played like it and we didn't. Good luck the rest of the way.
    YOU MESS WITH THE BULL YOU GET THE HORNS!

+ Reply to Thread