+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Clemson and Alabama discuss 2008 game

Master Gunnery Sergeant ACCFanInTraining has a great deal of respect on the forumsACCFanInTraining has a great deal of respect on the forumsACCFanInTraining has a great deal of respect on the forumsACCFanInTraining has a great deal of respect on the forumsACCFanInTraining has a great deal of respect on the forumsACCFanInTraining has a great deal of respect on the forumsACCFanInTraining has a great deal of respect on the forumsACCFanInTraining has a great deal of respect on the forumsACCFanInTraining has a great deal of respect on the forumsACCFanInTraining has a great deal of respect on the forumsACCFanInTraining has a great deal of respect on the forums ACCFanInTraining's Avatar

Clemson and Alabama discuss 2008 game

Thanks Sammy!

Captain rolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forums rolling baby's Avatar

Re: Clemson and Alabama discuss 2008 game

Please, let there be a God...............
    "I am a true labourer: I earn that I eat, get
    that I wear, owe no man hate, envy no man's
    happiness, glad of other men's good"
    - Corin in Shakespeare's As You Like It

Gunnery Sergeant bamaphan has a great deal of respect on the forumsbamaphan has a great deal of respect on the forumsbamaphan has a great deal of respect on the forumsbamaphan has a great deal of respect on the forumsbamaphan has a great deal of respect on the forumsbamaphan has a great deal of respect on the forumsbamaphan has a great deal of respect on the forumsbamaphan has a great deal of respect on the forumsbamaphan has a great deal of respect on the forumsbamaphan has a great deal of respect on the forumsbamaphan has a great deal of respect on the forums bamaphan's Avatar

home and home.

i want to go to death valley

Master Gunnery Sergeant ACCFanInTraining has a great deal of respect on the forumsACCFanInTraining has a great deal of respect on the forumsACCFanInTraining has a great deal of respect on the forumsACCFanInTraining has a great deal of respect on the forumsACCFanInTraining has a great deal of respect on the forumsACCFanInTraining has a great deal of respect on the forumsACCFanInTraining has a great deal of respect on the forumsACCFanInTraining has a great deal of respect on the forumsACCFanInTraining has a great deal of respect on the forumsACCFanInTraining has a great deal of respect on the forumsACCFanInTraining has a great deal of respect on the forums ACCFanInTraining's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bamaphan View Post
    home and home
    that would be great. but it sounds like it will be a one-shot neutral site.

Thanks Sammy!

Captain rolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forums rolling baby's Avatar

Yup, the Georgia Dome. It would definitely be one of the more anticipated games of 2008. Better be prime-time on ABC.

Gunnery Sergeant Dollar Theater has a great deal of respect on the forumsDollar Theater has a great deal of respect on the forumsDollar Theater has a great deal of respect on the forumsDollar Theater has a great deal of respect on the forumsDollar Theater has a great deal of respect on the forumsDollar Theater has a great deal of respect on the forumsDollar Theater has a great deal of respect on the forumsDollar Theater has a great deal of respect on the forumsDollar Theater has a great deal of respect on the forumsDollar Theater has a great deal of respect on the forumsDollar Theater has a great deal of respect on the forums Dollar Theater's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bamaphan View Post
    i want to go to death valley
    No you don't.

Master Gunnery Sergeant Bamadan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamadan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamadan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamadan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamadan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamadan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamadan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamadan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamadan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamadan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamadan has a great deal of respect on the forums Bamadan's Avatar

Having the game at the Georgia Dome would be a recruiting coup for both teams. However, I would like to see a home and home in this series. It was great to see fans from other big conferences at BDS and to see us travel to those sites.

SOUL PATROL TIDE ROLL!!

Master Gunnery Sergeant tgfny has a great deal of respect on the forumstgfny has a great deal of respect on the forumstgfny has a great deal of respect on the forumstgfny has a great deal of respect on the forumstgfny has a great deal of respect on the forumstgfny has a great deal of respect on the forumstgfny has a great deal of respect on the forumstgfny has a great deal of respect on the forumstgfny has a great deal of respect on the forumstgfny has a great deal of respect on the forumstgfny has a great deal of respect on the forums tgfny's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ACCFanInTraining View Post
    Funny how there hasn't been any self-righteous outrage about Bama dropping UTEP b/c of the coaching change like there was when Auburn dropped FSU b/c of the coaching change. Both moves made sense

Bama dropped UTEP? When?

The fsu thing was hilarious though........

Master Gunnery Sergeant IBCW has a great deal of respect on the forumsIBCW has a great deal of respect on the forumsIBCW has a great deal of respect on the forumsIBCW has a great deal of respect on the forumsIBCW has a great deal of respect on the forumsIBCW has a great deal of respect on the forumsIBCW has a great deal of respect on the forumsIBCW has a great deal of respect on the forumsIBCW has a great deal of respect on the forumsIBCW has a great deal of respect on the forumsIBCW has a great deal of respect on the forums IBCW's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rolling baby View Post
    Bama dropped UTEP? When?

The fsu thing was hilarious though........
    I take it...you did not read the article?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast