+ Reply to Thread

Thread: what's a good cheat code site?

Administrator Storm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forums Storm's Avatar

what's a good cheat code site?

anyone have a suggestion? i've got a PS2, and i want some cheat codes.

UT - The University of TENNESSEE! TexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forums TexasFight's Avatar

Re: what's a good cheat code site?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/

Good place to get some codes, just don't sign up on the forums.

Master Gunnery Sergeant MKAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKAU has a great deal of respect on the forums
    Unknown, but these padded walls are nice!

www.i'madouchbagcheater.com

Nothing personal, but that's how I feel about those who want cheatcodes when it comes to video games.

UT - The University of TENNESSEE! TexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forums TexasFight's Avatar

I don't do it, but I gotta hook a brotha up, ya dig?

Administrator Storm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forums Storm's Avatar

LOL, i've already beat the game, now i just want to run around and blast some fools without worrying about dying.....LOL

General georgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forums georgiaguy31015's Avatar

Damnit Stom, play fair lol.
    YOU MESS WITH THE BULL YOU GET THE HORNS!

Bahama Don Dada Wegleagle has a great deal of respect on the forumsWegleagle has a great deal of respect on the forumsWegleagle has a great deal of respect on the forumsWegleagle has a great deal of respect on the forumsWegleagle has a great deal of respect on the forumsWegleagle has a great deal of respect on the forumsWegleagle has a great deal of respect on the forumsWegleagle has a great deal of respect on the forumsWegleagle has a great deal of respect on the forumsWegleagle has a great deal of respect on the forumsWegleagle has a great deal of respect on the forums Wegleagle's Avatar

Google. Run the search string 'game platform "cheats"' and you'll get results from all the top sites.

my google search suck for some reason now. no matter what i type in to search, I get three pages of credit card offers. anyone else have that problem?

Bahama Don Dada Wegleagle has a great deal of respect on the forumsWegleagle has a great deal of respect on the forumsWegleagle has a great deal of respect on the forumsWegleagle has a great deal of respect on the forumsWegleagle has a great deal of respect on the forumsWegleagle has a great deal of respect on the forumsWegleagle has a great deal of respect on the forumsWegleagle has a great deal of respect on the forumsWegleagle has a great deal of respect on the forumsWegleagle has a great deal of respect on the forumsWegleagle has a great deal of respect on the forums Wegleagle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StormintheUK View Post
    my google search suck for some reason now. no matter what i type in to search, I get three pages of credit card offers. anyone else have that problem?
    You have a browser hijack(malware) installed. As basic measure run "Spybot Search & Destroy" after you've closed down all unnecessary background processes and then run "HijackThis". If that hasn't solved you problem let me know. Btw, you're using IE right? Install firefox and test to see if your having the same problem.

spy bot---> http://www.safer-networking.org/
    hijackthis--->http://www.spywareinfo.com/~merijn/programs.php

+ Reply to Thread