+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: National Treasure 2 trailer

Am Yisrael Chai GatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forums GatorMan32's Avatar

National Treasure 2 trailer

General georgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forums georgiaguy31015's Avatar

Re: National Treasure 2 trailer

Am I the only that's surprised that they are making a second one? I didn't think the first one did well enough for that.
    YOU MESS WITH THE BULL YOU GET THE HORNS!

Am Yisrael Chai GatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forums GatorMan32's Avatar

I don't know how it did in the theater but its popularity seemed to increase on DVD and they can cash in on people who waited to rent or buy the first that are now fans.

General georgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forums georgiaguy31015's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GatorMan32 View Post
    I don't know how it did in the theater but its popularity seemed to increase on DVD and they can cash in on people who waited to rent or buy the first that are now fans.
    Alright. I didn't know it did that well on DVD. Thanks.

Administrator onlyfrbama has a great deal of respect on the forumsonlyfrbama has a great deal of respect on the forumsonlyfrbama has a great deal of respect on the forumsonlyfrbama has a great deal of respect on the forumsonlyfrbama has a great deal of respect on the forumsonlyfrbama has a great deal of respect on the forumsonlyfrbama has a great deal of respect on the forumsonlyfrbama has a great deal of respect on the forumsonlyfrbama has a great deal of respect on the forumsonlyfrbama has a great deal of respect on the forumsonlyfrbama has a great deal of respect on the forums onlyfrbama's Avatar

Not only DVD sales but look at all the cable stations that picked up that movie. USA, TBS, ect. The movie might have bombed in the box office, but it picked up steam after the DVD release. Even though it had Nick Cage in it, I thought it was one of the better movies dealing with conspiracy theories.

Alabama Crimson Tide - Back to Back National Champs (First in the current BCS era)
    2011 - 21-0 over LSU
    2012 - 42-14 over Notre Dame

Quote Originally Posted by onlyfrbama View Post
    Not only DVD sales but look at all the cable stations that picked up that movie. USA, TBS, ect. The movie might have bombed in the box office, but it picked up steam after the DVD release. Even though it had Nick Cage in it, I thought it was one of the better movies dealing with conspiracy theories.
    Yet another good point and I didn't take the t.v. part into consideration either lol.

Moderator joehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forums joehogjoe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by georgiaguy31015 View Post
    Am I the only that's surprised that they are making a second one? I didn't think the first one did well enough for that.
    it was quite a boxoffice surprise hit GG, over 170 million and twice that world wide.
    Never Yield!

Go Hogs

My American flag will hang upside down for the foreseeable future.

trump is $#!+ Its wife is a Soviet w#0&

Quote Originally Posted by joehogjoe View Post
    it was quite a boxoffice surprise hit GG, over 170 million and twice that world wide.
    I never would have thought that. I never heard anything about how well it did at the box office which told me that it must not have done so hot. I guess I was wrong....again lol.

Administrator Storm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forums Storm's Avatar

i love the movie and am super psyched about the sequel. I wish they would take a couple more of Clive Cusslers books and turn them into movies. "Sahara" was really good.

Moderator joehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forums joehogjoe's Avatar

it was much more enjoyable and far less pretentious than the DaVinci Code
    Never Yield!

Go Hogs

My American flag will hang upside down for the foreseeable future.

trump is $#!+ Its wife is a Soviet w#0&

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast