+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bama, Kentucky, Miss State and Ole Miss fan question.

Some people lack a sense of humor Geaux 58 03 07 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGeaux 58 03 07 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGeaux 58 03 07 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGeaux 58 03 07 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGeaux 58 03 07 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGeaux 58 03 07 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGeaux 58 03 07 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGeaux 58 03 07 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGeaux 58 03 07 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGeaux 58 03 07 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGeaux 58 03 07 has a great deal of respect on the forums Geaux 58 03 07's Avatar

Bama, Kentucky, Miss State and Ole Miss fan question.

How tough is it to buy tickets outside the stadium on Gameday? I'm going to bring a ton of cash for Bama obviously, but I want to make every game this season. Advice?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hell Hound View Post
    No one can torment the bammers like Geaux - if they knew what he looked like they would see him in their sleep. He works his craft of gump hate like other artists do clay sculpture or oil paintings.
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasFight View Post
    Geaux 58 03 07 - the new king of /secf/
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzRMShslZB4

Gunnery Sergeant MSUado has a great deal of respect on the forumsMSUado has a great deal of respect on the forumsMSUado has a great deal of respect on the forumsMSUado has a great deal of respect on the forumsMSUado has a great deal of respect on the forumsMSUado has a great deal of respect on the forumsMSUado has a great deal of respect on the forumsMSUado has a great deal of respect on the forumsMSUado has a great deal of respect on the forumsMSUado has a great deal of respect on the forumsMSUado has a great deal of respect on the forums

Re: Bama, Kentucky, Miss State and Ole Miss fan question.

Quote Originally Posted by Geaux5000 View Post
    How tough is it to buy tickets outside the stadium on Gameday? I'm going to bring a ton of cash for Bama obviously, but I want to make every game this season. Advice?
    Not hard at all at MSU. First game of the season though you may be better off just getting them through the box office.

Staff Sergeant statesboroblues has a great deal of respect on the forumsstatesboroblues has a great deal of respect on the forumsstatesboroblues has a great deal of respect on the forumsstatesboroblues has a great deal of respect on the forumsstatesboroblues has a great deal of respect on the forumsstatesboroblues has a great deal of respect on the forumsstatesboroblues has a great deal of respect on the forumsstatesboroblues has a great deal of respect on the forumsstatesboroblues has a great deal of respect on the forumsstatesboroblues has a great deal of respect on the forumsstatesboroblues has a great deal of respect on the forums

Quote Originally Posted by Geaux5000 View Post
    No problem at all in Starkville...unfortunately. May even have some for you...have not decided yet if I want my first live game of the season to be a massacre. I end up going and then wishing at half time I had stayed my *** at home and saved that late night 2 hour drive home...thinking what in the hell are we going to have to go through again. Don't miss weekend games but Thursday night games vs LSU have not been kind...hell, no games have been kind to MSU in the last few years. Sorry for my rant...No problem getting good tickets.

"Eat a Peach"

Humility Precedes Honor C-Dizzle has a great deal of respect on the forumsC-Dizzle has a great deal of respect on the forumsC-Dizzle has a great deal of respect on the forumsC-Dizzle has a great deal of respect on the forumsC-Dizzle has a great deal of respect on the forumsC-Dizzle has a great deal of respect on the forumsC-Dizzle has a great deal of respect on the forumsC-Dizzle has a great deal of respect on the forumsC-Dizzle has a great deal of respect on the forumsC-Dizzle has a great deal of respect on the forumsC-Dizzle has a great deal of respect on the forums C-Dizzle's Avatar

Last season it was VERY easy...could get in for $10 a lot of times. If we are by some chance undefeated or have only one loss you may want to have some extra cash on you. Season ticket sales have already beaten that of last year so crowds should be better.

Gunnery Sergeant BergeLSU has a great deal of respect on the forumsBergeLSU has a great deal of respect on the forumsBergeLSU has a great deal of respect on the forumsBergeLSU has a great deal of respect on the forumsBergeLSU has a great deal of respect on the forumsBergeLSU has a great deal of respect on the forumsBergeLSU has a great deal of respect on the forumsBergeLSU has a great deal of respect on the forumsBergeLSU has a great deal of respect on the forumsBergeLSU has a great deal of respect on the forumsBergeLSU has a great deal of respect on the forums BergeLSU's Avatar

Bama v LSU two years ago was tough to find tickets. My luck (for my brother) was finding two LSU fans willing to sell them at face value.

I believe Bama allows "official" ticket-scalpers around the stadium. I guess they pay the school a little money and they can buy-sell tickets on campus.
    Mathieu is a phenomenon he makes more big plays per touch of the football than anyone I can remember. His first back-breaking play this game was a 92-yard punt return for a touchdown his third TD of the season that left this place as loud as it might ever have been during daylight hours.

I could just hear Tiger Stadium rocking in my cleats, Mathieu said.

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Rocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forums Rocky@theTop's Avatar

I've never paid more than $15 for ticket @ Commonwealth.
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyAntoine View Post
    Go Vols
    Quote Originally Posted by weegeman View Post
    Go Vols.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brummett_For_UK View Post
    Go Vols.

Master Gunnery Sergeant OxfordSeminole has a great deal of respect on the forumsOxfordSeminole has a great deal of respect on the forumsOxfordSeminole has a great deal of respect on the forumsOxfordSeminole has a great deal of respect on the forumsOxfordSeminole has a great deal of respect on the forumsOxfordSeminole has a great deal of respect on the forumsOxfordSeminole has a great deal of respect on the forumsOxfordSeminole has a great deal of respect on the forumsOxfordSeminole has a great deal of respect on the forumsOxfordSeminole has a great deal of respect on the forumsOxfordSeminole has a great deal of respect on the forums

Pretty easy at Ole Miss. Just walk around outside the stadium.

Master Sergeant msudawgs1964 has a great deal of respect on the forumsmsudawgs1964 has a great deal of respect on the forumsmsudawgs1964 has a great deal of respect on the forumsmsudawgs1964 has a great deal of respect on the forumsmsudawgs1964 has a great deal of respect on the forumsmsudawgs1964 has a great deal of respect on the forumsmsudawgs1964 has a great deal of respect on the forumsmsudawgs1964 has a great deal of respect on the forumsmsudawgs1964 has a great deal of respect on the forumsmsudawgs1964 has a great deal of respect on the forumsmsudawgs1964 has a great deal of respect on the forums msudawgs1964's Avatar

are you kidding? Hell they may even pay you to come on in.

Generally not hard, may be somewhat for the first game in spite of our suckitude since it will be televised on ESPN.

Gunnery Sergeant socalwildcat has a great deal of respect on the forumssocalwildcat has a great deal of respect on the forumssocalwildcat has a great deal of respect on the forumssocalwildcat has a great deal of respect on the forumssocalwildcat has a great deal of respect on the forumssocalwildcat has a great deal of respect on the forumssocalwildcat has a great deal of respect on the forumssocalwildcat has a great deal of respect on the forumssocalwildcat has a great deal of respect on the forumssocalwildcat has a great deal of respect on the forumssocalwildcat has a great deal of respect on the forums socalwildcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky@theTop View Post
    I've never paid more than $15 for ticket @ Commonwealth.
    That's because by the Tennessee game UK's season has been a disaster with another big loss coming.
    GO BIG BLUE!

Master Sergeant BigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forums BigBamaFan's Avatar

Will be very hard at Bama.You might get lucky with some big numbers.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast