+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kobe Apologizes to Kupchak Face to Face

Brigadier General kentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forums

Kobe Apologizes to Kupchak Face to Face

Where all those loudmouths (as far as Kobe is concerned) now that he's acted like a man and taken initiative in apologizing to Mitch Kupchak? LOL

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200....ap/index.html

The Legend Killer Djshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forums Djshockley3's Avatar

Re: Kobe Apologizes to Kupchak Face to Face

I really hope the Lakers get D.Fisher back.

The Mouth of the South GDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forums GDawg88's Avatar

Probably just another attention grab from Kobe, trying to make himself look like the good guy after all the bad press he's gotten from this.

General georgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forums georgiaguy31015's Avatar

1 action doesn't make a man.
    YOU MESS WITH THE BULL YOU GET THE HORNS!

Brigadier General kentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forums

Quote Originally Posted by GDawg88 View Post
    Probably just another attention grab from Kobe, trying to make himself look like the good guy after all the bad press he's gotten from this.
    That's laughable. From where I sit, Kobe was talking about his high school skills camp that had about 450 attendees. It wasn't even about this "I want to be traded" issue. Knowing the media the way I do, they asked Kobe about this and Kobe made his point. Simple as that.

gguy, it's interesting that an act doesn't make a man, but people allow "one act" to denigrate a man. Is that really fair?

The Mouth of the South GDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forums GDawg88's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kentubbybasketball View Post
    That's laughable. From where I sit, Kobe was talking about his high school skills camp that had about 450 attendees. It wasn't even about this "I want to be traded" issue. Knowing the media the way I do, they asked Kobe about this and Kobe made his point. Simple as that.

gguy, it's interesting that an act doesn't make a man, but people allow "one act" to denigrate a man. Is that really fair?
    I was being completely facetious.

Oh, okay. I'm confused though, do you like Kobe or not? Or are you indifferent?

Oh, okay. I'm confused though, do you like Kobe or not? Or are you indifferent?
    I'd say indifferent. I don't think he has much personality, but I don't understand why he gets bashed so much. Obviously I can't find much not to like with his game.

I think Kobe has been unfairly ridiculed sometimes (maybe I'm biased, because I'm a bandwaggoner in the NBA in the sense that I like who's hot and who's good). But, from his inception in the league, people expected him to be MJ... he's come close than anybody in the history of the game has, but that was unfair toward him.

Kobe's adulturous act of 2004 lost him some points with some fans, and I can understand that. That's really cruel what he did to his wife.

However, if we all want to not like people for sins, why do we like players and even each other.

Kobe is a basketball entertainer that wants to play for a title. I'm thankful to see players out there that want to win. That's what causes the venting and about-faces.

Kobe's adulturous act of 2004 lost him some points with some fans, and I can understand that. That's really cruel what he did to his wife.
    That was a terrible thing he did, but unfortunately it's not much of a secret that most pro athletes cheat on their wives all the time when they're on the road.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast