+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kentucky recruit charged with stealing guns

Gunnery Sergeant GAMECOCKBOY has a great deal of respect on the forumsGAMECOCKBOY has a great deal of respect on the forumsGAMECOCKBOY has a great deal of respect on the forumsGAMECOCKBOY has a great deal of respect on the forumsGAMECOCKBOY has a great deal of respect on the forumsGAMECOCKBOY has a great deal of respect on the forumsGAMECOCKBOY has a great deal of respect on the forumsGAMECOCKBOY has a great deal of respect on the forumsGAMECOCKBOY has a great deal of respect on the forumsGAMECOCKBOY has a great deal of respect on the forumsGAMECOCKBOY has a great deal of respect on the forums GAMECOCKBOY's Avatar

Kentucky Kentucky recruit charged with stealing guns

Gunnery Sergeant socalwildcat has a great deal of respect on the forumssocalwildcat has a great deal of respect on the forumssocalwildcat has a great deal of respect on the forumssocalwildcat has a great deal of respect on the forumssocalwildcat has a great deal of respect on the forumssocalwildcat has a great deal of respect on the forumssocalwildcat has a great deal of respect on the forumssocalwildcat has a great deal of respect on the forumssocalwildcat has a great deal of respect on the forumssocalwildcat has a great deal of respect on the forumssocalwildcat has a great deal of respect on the forums socalwildcat's Avatar

Re: Kentucky recruit charged with stealing guns

I don't think he qualifies for Fulmer Cup consideration since he is not an actual UK student. If he is guilty, I hope, (and am sure) Rich Brooks will cut all ties with him.
    GO BIG BLUE!

Gunnery Sergeant GAMECOCKBOY has a great deal of respect on the forumsGAMECOCKBOY has a great deal of respect on the forumsGAMECOCKBOY has a great deal of respect on the forumsGAMECOCKBOY has a great deal of respect on the forumsGAMECOCKBOY has a great deal of respect on the forumsGAMECOCKBOY has a great deal of respect on the forumsGAMECOCKBOY has a great deal of respect on the forumsGAMECOCKBOY has a great deal of respect on the forumsGAMECOCKBOY has a great deal of respect on the forumsGAMECOCKBOY has a great deal of respect on the forumsGAMECOCKBOY has a great deal of respect on the forums GAMECOCKBOY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by socalwildcat View Post
    I don't think he qualifies for Fulmer Cup consideration since he is not an actual UK student. If he is guilty, I hope, (and am sure) Rich Brooks will cut all ties with him.
    he is signed with uk...i think he could possibly count for the fulmer cup...

Gunnery Sergeant socalwildcat has a great deal of respect on the forumssocalwildcat has a great deal of respect on the forumssocalwildcat has a great deal of respect on the forumssocalwildcat has a great deal of respect on the forumssocalwildcat has a great deal of respect on the forumssocalwildcat has a great deal of respect on the forumssocalwildcat has a great deal of respect on the forumssocalwildcat has a great deal of respect on the forumssocalwildcat has a great deal of respect on the forumssocalwildcat has a great deal of respect on the forumssocalwildcat has a great deal of respect on the forums socalwildcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GAMECOCKBOY View Post
    he is signed with uk...i think he could possibly count for the fulmer cup...
    Signed, but not enrolled. I hope he transfers to So Carolina and they can deal with him.
    GO BIG BLUE!

Moderator GR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forums GR8NESS's Avatar

Cut his ass loose! that's a huge no-no.
    Kentucky 41 - Louisville 38.
    L's Down.

Master Gunnery Sergeant MKAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKAU has a great deal of respect on the forums
    Unknown, but these padded walls are nice!

I say this counts in the Fulmer Cup.

Master Sergeant BigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forums BigBamaFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MKAU View Post
    I say this counts in the Fulmer Cup.
    didnt Garcia count?man the Fulmer cup is heating up.

General georgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forums georgiaguy31015's Avatar

I'm not sure what is the right call here as far as to count him or not. I have no idea but I hope the kid can get his life together.
    YOU MESS WITH THE BULL YOU GET THE HORNS!

Master Sergeant BigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forums BigBamaFan's Avatar

I agree with MKAU this counts on the Fulmer cup standings.

Quote Originally Posted by socalwildcat View Post
    Signed, but not enrolled. I hope he transfers to So Carolina and they can deal with him.

we dont want or need him...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast