+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: The Memo...

Master Gunnery Sergeant YR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forums YR_Tiger's Avatar

The Memo...

Can't wait to see this thing...Funny how the the same folks unmasking are ask toe redact names...
    All these documents should be made public. Hell FISA warrants should be made public after the execution and investigation...
    ( o Y o )-- F250

Politics is like pro-wrestling -- Rollin' Baby

Good, Fast, Cheap....Pick two -- my buddy...
    Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed.
    -Dwight D. Eisenhower

Administrator Dawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forums Dawg in Dallas's Avatar

Re: The Memo...

This partisan piece of garbage should be entertaining.

Let me ask you YR, would you believe in a memo created by Nancy Pelosi about something affecting Hillary? I didn't think so. TRUMP's appointees at the FBI - Chris Wray is the one saying the memo shouldn't be released as it contains classified information that could have a negative affect on national security, but all the GOP cares about is attempting to discredit the FBIO with partisan BS attacks.

Administrator The Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forums

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg in Dallas View Post

Let me ask you YR, would you believe in a memo created by Nancy Pelosi about something affecting Hillary? I didn't think so. TRUMP's appointees at the FBI - Chris Wray is the one saying the memo shouldn't be released as it contains classified information that could have a negative affect on national security, but all the GOP cares about is attempting to discredit the FBIO with partisan BS attacks.
    That isn’t what he said, at all. Get a clue...
    Get this out of this thread. I can moderate if you don't want to. -- DiD
    “I do not recognise this court’s right to try me.” -- Henry Rearden, Atlas Shrugged

Administrator Dawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forums Dawg in Dallas's Avatar

The FBI takes seriously its obligations to the FISA Court and its compliance with procedures overseen by career professionals in the Department of Justice and the FBI. We are committed to working with the appropriate oversight entities to ensure the continuing integrity of the FISA process.

With regard to the House Intelligence Committee’s memorandum, the FBI was provided a limited opportunity to review this memo the day before the committee voted to release it. As expressed during our initial review, we have grave concerns about material omissions of fact that fundamentally impact the memo’s accuracy.
    This is the official statement. But you are right it was the TRUMP Justice department that was concerned about the release of classified information:

Before the House of Representatives Intelligence Committee voted to make the document public on Monday, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein told Kelly the four-page memo could jeopardize classified information and urged President Donald Trump to reconsider his support for making it public, the Post said, citing the people. Rosenstein was joined at the White House meeting by FBI Director Christopher Wray, who also opposed its release, they said

2nd Lieutenant Dr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forums Dr.SwineSmeller's Avatar

I dont think they will be released because the dems and pubs are all in bed together. Comrade Lenin would expose the bourgeois for what they are. Filthy rats.

Comrade Lenin would give them all 10 seconds to get their filthy, yellow keesters out of his sight before he filled them all with lead, and he would count one, two, ten.
    Make Gulag Great Again jshd

The good ole days:

When you're attacking FBI agents because you're under criminal investigation, you're losing

Administrator The Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forums

This is the official statement. But you are right it was the TRUMP Justice department that was concerned about the release of classified information:

. [/FONT][/COLOR][/LEFT]
    Rosenstein. He’s #1 on my list now that McCabe is gone and will remain there until proven otherwise!
    Get this out of this thread. I can moderate if you don't want to. -- DiD
    “I do not recognise this court’s right to try me.” -- Henry Rearden, Atlas Shrugged

Master Sergeant gatormaniac has a great deal of respect on the forumsgatormaniac has a great deal of respect on the forumsgatormaniac has a great deal of respect on the forumsgatormaniac has a great deal of respect on the forumsgatormaniac has a great deal of respect on the forumsgatormaniac has a great deal of respect on the forumsgatormaniac has a great deal of respect on the forumsgatormaniac has a great deal of respect on the forumsgatormaniac has a great deal of respect on the forumsgatormaniac has a great deal of respect on the forumsgatormaniac has a great deal of respect on the forums

I haven't seen such dirty politics since Nixon. Both parties share the blame for that. I understand why we are seeing so many retirements.

As for the " memo ", this thing has been so hyped that it could be a spectacular expose' or a spectacular dud.

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps FreddieMac has a great deal of respect on the forumsFreddieMac has a great deal of respect on the forumsFreddieMac has a great deal of respect on the forumsFreddieMac has a great deal of respect on the forumsFreddieMac has a great deal of respect on the forumsFreddieMac has a great deal of respect on the forumsFreddieMac has a great deal of respect on the forumsFreddieMac has a great deal of respect on the forumsFreddieMac has a great deal of respect on the forumsFreddieMac has a great deal of respect on the forumsFreddieMac has a great deal of respect on the forums FreddieMac's Avatar

Prejudging the results I see, the sign of a weak mind DiD. There may be evidence to backup the case of improper use of FBI and FISA resources against a political campaign. It is pretty obvious there is a Hillary Clinton/Democratic cabal operating within the FBI. I am pretty confident they did a number of improper things to cover their tracks such as deleting emails and text messages. It will be interesting to read, I think sunshine is the best antiseptic for liberal criminality, just ask ACORN.
    I have made my peace with Les Miles, I want him to stay. Go away Michigan. It is is not the 11 games winning seasons or the Yoda like press conferences. He eats grass and knows Tiger Stadium grass taste best! That is a special brand of crazy I want to see of years to come! GEAUX TIGERS!

Quote Originally Posted by FreddieMac View Post
    Prejudging the results I see, the sign of a weak mind DiD. There may be evidence to backup the case of improper use of FBI and FISA resources against a political campaign.
    Nunes (and maybe the WH) wrote it, so...

And the FBI says it is trash.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 12345611 ... LastLast