+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Who's going Pro Early?

Hybrid View

Master Gunnery Sergeant IBCW has a great deal of respect on the forumsIBCW has a great deal of respect on the forumsIBCW has a great deal of respect on the forumsIBCW has a great deal of respect on the forumsIBCW has a great deal of respect on the forumsIBCW has a great deal of respect on the forumsIBCW has a great deal of respect on the forumsIBCW has a great deal of respect on the forumsIBCW has a great deal of respect on the forumsIBCW has a great deal of respect on the forumsIBCW has a great deal of respect on the forums IBCW's Avatar

Who's going Pro Early?

List your Early Exit Players.....

For Bama so far:

Calvin Ridley
    Da'ron Payne
    Bo Scarbrough
    Ronnie Harrison
    Minkah Fitzpatrick

Coming Back:
    Damien Harris
    Isaiah Buggs

Master Gunnery Sergeant Cuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forums Cuz's Avatar

Georgia Re: Who's going Pro Early?

I would love Roquan Smith to come back for his Senior season but I don't think it will happen.
    He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire.
    Winston Churchill
    Cuz =/= thug.
    Brummett_for_UK
    All that we see or seem
    Is but a dream within a dream.

Master Sergeant Dawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forums Dawgilicious's Avatar

Re: Who's going Pro Early?

Auburn: Carlton Davis, Kerryon Johnson, Kam Pettway, Jeff Holland
    LSU: Donte Jackson, Kevin Toliver, Toby Weathersby, Derrius Guice, Will Clapp, Arden Key
    Florida: Taven Bryan, Eddy Pineiro
    South Carolina: Hayden Hurst
    Tennessee: John Kelly, Kahlil McKenzie, Rashaan Gaulden
    Ole Miss: Breeland Speaks

Still awaiting word on UGA juniors. I would be shocked if Roquan came back, but anything is possible I guess

2015 SECF Fantasy Football CHAMPION

Moderator MKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forums MKfromPA's Avatar

LSU Re: Who's going Pro Early?

Had a feeling Guice would. He's at his peak right now and makes sense for him.

Master Sergeant zud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forums zud the hut's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MKfromPA View Post
    Had a feeling Guice would. He's at his peak right now and makes sense for him.
    I don't think that it would be intelligent for him to come back.
    Trick Magnet The Hut Valentine

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zud the hut View Post
    That's how I feel about Ridley, Payne and Fitzpatrick. Their draft stock could only fall with one more season, go and get your money.
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

Master Sergeant zud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forums zud the hut's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bama_Man View Post
    That's how I feel about Ridley, Payne and Fitzpatrick. Their draft stock could only fall with one more season, go and get your money.
    You're correct BM. If you are high enuff up. then go get the money!

Moderator MKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forums MKfromPA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zud the hut View Post
    Yep, LSU might be turning into a mess and I can't see either where he'd benefit from another year. Canada's gone, Etling is gone (Miles Brennan might be the answer, don't know yet). There was talk of Coach O, going, no?

Quote Originally Posted by MKfromPA View Post
    Yep, LSU might be turning into a mess and I can't see either where he'd benefit from another year. Canada's gone, Etling is gone (Miles Brennan might be the answer, don't know yet). There was talk of Coach O, going, no?
    MK, I don't see it falling apart. O isn't going anywhere. Unless he only wins 3 games next year. He would be shown the door on that one. He's where he wants to be. He didn't get along with Canada but there have been lots of people who don't get along with him. Check out his time at NC State, he was successful there but they didn't want him to come back...in the same way that's happening at LSU.

Steve Ensminger was more successful as the interim OC last year than Canada was this year. He broke records...I can't remember them all but the one that sticks in my mind is that he had over 600 yards against Mizzou. This is his 4th job as Offensive Coordinator. Most LSU fans think this is a debacle...I do not. Most LSU fans want LSU to spend a ton on cash on a sexy flashy hire. That is just silly to me. Ensminger has already done the job last year and he was excellent and now he is a moron? Did he suddenly become a moron?

Sergeant JDThirstyAg has a great deal of respect on the forumsJDThirstyAg has a great deal of respect on the forumsJDThirstyAg has a great deal of respect on the forumsJDThirstyAg has a great deal of respect on the forumsJDThirstyAg has a great deal of respect on the forumsJDThirstyAg has a great deal of respect on the forumsJDThirstyAg has a great deal of respect on the forumsJDThirstyAg has a great deal of respect on the forumsJDThirstyAg has a great deal of respect on the forumsJDThirstyAg has a great deal of respect on the forumsJDThirstyAg has a great deal of respect on the forums JDThirstyAg's Avatar

I think Christian Kirk is the only one from A&M, so far.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast