+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Congrats Bama

Administrator Dawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forums Dawg in Dallas's Avatar

Congrats Bama

Heck of a comeback. What a decision to change QBs

Moderator BamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forums BamaHoHo's Avatar

Re: Congrats Bama

Thanks, I’m not quit sure I believe it happened. Great game Dawgs. On a side note, that’s the 1st National Championship that Bama has won when a Republican has been President.

Master Gunnery Sergeant IBCW has a great deal of respect on the forumsIBCW has a great deal of respect on the forumsIBCW has a great deal of respect on the forumsIBCW has a great deal of respect on the forumsIBCW has a great deal of respect on the forumsIBCW has a great deal of respect on the forumsIBCW has a great deal of respect on the forumsIBCW has a great deal of respect on the forumsIBCW has a great deal of respect on the forumsIBCW has a great deal of respect on the forumsIBCW has a great deal of respect on the forums IBCW's Avatar

Thanks! What a crazy come back...#13 is a gamer....a lot of true Freshman making plays on offense. Defense not giving up.....Hats off to UGA for taking this game down to the wire. You guys had an awesome season as well...

Gunnery Sergeant Dawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forums

Alabama ain't losing 1 game ever with Tua at QB and the offensive playmakers. Georgia blew the once in 5 years shot and the recruiting classes will go to complete waste, I don't care about them.
    Georgia sports are like Charlie Brown. They will always tease you, and then Lucy will take that football up away from Charlie and he'll flip upside down, saying "Oh brother".

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

Wow, just wow. I can't believe how this happened. I feel for you guys, has to be heartbreaking. I know how that is, we were there last year.

Hurts is a good kid but he needs to transfer out, Tua needs to be the QB going forward. He came in after the break, outplayed Fromm and really looked exceptional barring a couple mistakes.

UGA will be back, there's too much talent and Fromm is very good.

And wow, Sony Michel is amazing. He's incredible. Chubb was a nonfactor but Michel was phenomenal.
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

Gunnery Sergeant lbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forums

I can't congratulate Bama for something they didn't earn. The refs won this game for them. They missed the offsides on the blocked punt, 4 personal fouls just in the 2nd half, including the facemask on Swift and the Bama player slamming Fromm in the head after the play. They missed Roquan getting tackled on the 1st drive of the 2nd half. They missed Ledbetter getting grabbed on the game tying drive. 48 for Bama should have been ejected and came back to clothesline Hardman. They also missed targeting on Riley Ridley and at least one on Michel. Most one sided officiated game I've ever watched.

Super Admin BleedPurpleandGold has a great deal of respect on the forumsBleedPurpleandGold has a great deal of respect on the forumsBleedPurpleandGold has a great deal of respect on the forumsBleedPurpleandGold has a great deal of respect on the forumsBleedPurpleandGold has a great deal of respect on the forumsBleedPurpleandGold has a great deal of respect on the forumsBleedPurpleandGold has a great deal of respect on the forumsBleedPurpleandGold has a great deal of respect on the forumsBleedPurpleandGold has a great deal of respect on the forumsBleedPurpleandGold has a great deal of respect on the forumsBleedPurpleandGold has a great deal of respect on the forums

Quote Originally Posted by lbzdually View Post
    I can't congratulate Bama for something they didn't earn. The refs won this game for them. They missed the offsides on the blocked punt, 4 personal fouls just in the 2nd half, including the facemask on Swift and the Bama player slamming Fromm in the head after the play. They missed Roquan getting tackled on the 1st drive of the 2nd half. They missed Ledbetter getting grabbed on the game tying drive. 48 for Bama should have been ejected and came back to clothesline Hardman. They also missed targeting on Riley Ridley and at least one on Michel. Most one sided officiated game I've ever watched.
    I hate Bama more than anyone but I was thoroughly shocked at how little the officials did to help them in this game. You are upset that your team lost, I get it but that loss had nothing to do with officiating.

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lbzdually View Post
    Here we go. You're FOS, cry me a river. The UGA player was clearly offside, the same refs missed a blatant facemask on an early tackle of Hurts, AND THE REFS GAVE YOU A ****ING TOUCHDOWN. Hardman stepped out, his heel clearly hit the white, and the refs still didnt overturn it. So you can't say **** when ghe refs gave you seven free points.
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

Quote Originally Posted by BleedPurpleandGold View Post
    I hate Bama more than anyone but I was thoroughly shocked at how little the officials did to help them in this game. You are upset that your team lost, I get it but that loss had nothing to do with officiating.
    Thank you man, I sincerely appreciate that. Most on here know you have no love for Alabama, and I'm glad you're able to weigh in with a neutral observation. No snark or sarcasm, I seriously appreciate that post.

Super Admin BleedPurpleandGold has a great deal of respect on the forumsBleedPurpleandGold has a great deal of respect on the forumsBleedPurpleandGold has a great deal of respect on the forumsBleedPurpleandGold has a great deal of respect on the forumsBleedPurpleandGold has a great deal of respect on the forumsBleedPurpleandGold has a great deal of respect on the forumsBleedPurpleandGold has a great deal of respect on the forumsBleedPurpleandGold has a great deal of respect on the forumsBleedPurpleandGold has a great deal of respect on the forumsBleedPurpleandGold has a great deal of respect on the forumsBleedPurpleandGold has a great deal of respect on the forums

Quote Originally Posted by Bama_Man View Post
    Thank you man, I sincerely appreciate that. Most on here know you have no love for Alabama, and I'm glad you're able to weigh in with a neutral observation. No snark or sarcasm, I seriously appreciate that post.
    The hatred is real but I’m not stupid. I can be objective when I want to be lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast