+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Congrats Bama

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

Re: Congrats Bama

I respect the UGA fans that can get on here and congratulate Bama, those who claim officials cost them the game? None.

You saw how Payne and Davis dominated the inside of the LOS, those guys weren't getting held? Someone grabbed Hurts facemask early in the game, no call. UGA was very physical with the WRs on the outside, only one call when the WR fell.

Should Wilson have been flagged for shoving Fromms head? Yes.

Did the officials let a touchdown stand when Hardmans heel clearly hit the white? Yes.

I'll trade you calls. You have the 15 yards but lose the seven points. Deal?
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

Sergeant JDThirstyAg has a great deal of respect on the forumsJDThirstyAg has a great deal of respect on the forumsJDThirstyAg has a great deal of respect on the forumsJDThirstyAg has a great deal of respect on the forumsJDThirstyAg has a great deal of respect on the forumsJDThirstyAg has a great deal of respect on the forumsJDThirstyAg has a great deal of respect on the forumsJDThirstyAg has a great deal of respect on the forumsJDThirstyAg has a great deal of respect on the forumsJDThirstyAg has a great deal of respect on the forumsJDThirstyAg has a great deal of respect on the forums JDThirstyAg's Avatar

I've been busy and on the road so, congrats to Alabama on the win.

Gunnery Sergeant lbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forums

Quote Originally Posted by Bama_Man View Post
    I respect the UGA fans that can get on here and congratulate Bama, those who claim officials cost them the game? None.

You saw how Payne and Davis dominated the inside of the LOS, those guys weren't getting held? Someone grabbed Hurts facemask early in the game, no call. UGA was very physical with the WRs on the outside, only one call when the WR fell.

Should Wilson have been flagged for shoving Fromms head? Yes.

Did the officials let a touchdown stand when Hardmans heel clearly hit the white? Yes.

I'll trade you calls. You have the 15 yards but lose the seven points. Deal?
    I forgot to say this first, but congratulations to you guys on getting the win. Without them making the plays they had to after the bad/missed calls, UGA still wins. The players have no control on what the refs call.

Moderator 2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums 2008 National Champions's Avatar

Good job, Bama! You made my Monday night.

2005 SECF Pick'em Champion!

2nd Lieutenant SCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forums SCgamecock2988's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 2008 National Champions View Post
    Good job, Bama! You made my Monday night.
    Bama made my Monday night two Mondays in a row.

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lbzdually View Post
    I forgot to say this first, but congratulations to you guys on getting the win. Without them making the plays they had to after the bad/missed calls, UGA still wins. The players have no control on what the refs call.

Thank you, I understand being steamed at the officials. Bama lost a title because Clemson got away with pick routes all night long including the game winning TD. But the Clemson players didn't make the refs ignore the picks, they deserved respect for getting it done when it matters.
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456