+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Congrats Bama

Gunnery Sergeant Dawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forums

Re: Congrats Bama

Quote Originally Posted by lbzdually View Post
    Thanks man. You know something is wrong when you are 6' 185, BP is 144/95 avg with a resting heart rate of 124. Dr. told me to stop bp medicine because I almost passed out walking up some stairs and my bp was 83/60. I have standing hypotension, which means if I stand up too fast, I get dizzy. I jumped up after Hardman scored and I had to go to my knees to keep from hitting the ground. So I've been on 1/2 a BP pill and it makes me so tired, I can't function, but I have to take it. I've always had intestinal issues which is why I rarely eat in public, but here lately, I've been having intense pain at home after even small meals. Anyways, I'm operating under the let's do it now mode for UGA.
    I especially can’t imagine this. I sometimes double over in pain after I eat something but thankfully not often. Can’t imagine dealing with this a lot because it is awful.
    Georgia sports are like Charlie Brown. They will always tease you, and then Lucy will take that football up away from Charlie and he'll flip upside down, saying "Oh brother".

Master Gunnery Sergeant Cuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forums Cuz's Avatar

Alabama Re: Congrats Bama

First I would like to say Congratulations to Bama and their fans. They held on even when it looked like hell was coming down from the sky.

Second, I think the officiating was terrible. The punch on Fromm. The not off sides blocked punt. The not called face mask on Swift. It was like someone was counting money. I am sure Bama fans can point out things that happened on their side the refs did not call also.

Third. Not sure if the calls would have been the difference so I just want to say again, Congrats to Bama and their fans. It was one helluva game. And since no Southerner can pronouce it, can we just call the new QB two-a?
    He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire.
    Winston Churchill
    Cuz =/= thug.
    Brummett_for_UK
    All that we see or seem
    Is but a dream within a dream.

Master Gunnery Sergeant Cuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forums Cuz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg4life View Post
    I especially can’t imagine this. I sometimes double over in pain after I eat something but thankfully not often. Can’t imagine dealing with this a lot because it is awful.
    I have what is called IBS. It makes me stay home for two hours after I wake or I will crap my pants. Sucks dude.
    Winston Churchill
    Cuz =/= thug.
    Brummett_for_UK
    All that we see or seem

Thumbup Re: Congrats Bama

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.SwineSmeller View Post
    The no calls in the game made a big difference. The flagrant personal foul on the punch to the helmet of Fromm after the play was over was a critical NO CALL. It would have flipped the field with the Georgia first down there. Georgia may have still lost, but letting that helmet punch happen in that game is deplorable officiating. Not excusable.
    So I am not the only one who thought the officiating was really bad. I am not saying Bama would not have won anyway. St Nick has a bag ful of tricks. I would have rather it be called fairly and me not being pissed at the officials. Nothing wrong with a fair loss.

But since it is over and nothing will change. Congrats to Bama. SEC SEC SEC.
    Winston Churchill
    Cuz =/= thug.
    Brummett_for_UK
    All that we see or seem

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps HunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forums HunkerDown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    So I am not the only one who thought the officiating was really bad. I am not saying Bama would not have won anyway. St Nick has a bag ful of tricks. I would have rather it be called fairly and me not being pissed at the officials. Nothing wrong with a fair loss.

But since it is over and nothing will change. Congrats to Bama. SEC SEC SEC.
    Look on twitter. There are national writers talking about it. It's not just UGA fans. Allgood though, we had our chances. I just think the rules need to be changed where you can challenge penalties that aren't judgement calls (ie, you can't challenge a holding call, but you could challenge offsides).

Administrator Dawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forums Dawg in Dallas's Avatar

The blocked punt wouldn't have been a blocked punt anyway as Bama was guilty of a false start. It may have had a small affect on field position. The two most damaging calls were non-calls on the false start on the tying TS (on 4th down) and the facemask on Swift which would have resulted in a 1st down.

However, I am sure Bama fans can point to missed calls as well.

Gunnery Sergeant lbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forums

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg in Dallas View Post
    The blocked punt wouldn't have been a blocked punt anyway as Bama was guilty of a false start. It may have had a small affect on field position. The two most damaging calls were non-calls on the false start on the tying TS (on 4th down) and the facemask on Swift which would have resulted in a 1st down.

However, I am sure Bama fans can point to missed calls as well.
    I saw some borderline holds on UGA, but they were letting Bama hold all game, including the drive that allowed Bama back in it. Roquan had Tua for a sack or at least no gain and #77 I think it was just tackled him from behind. The blocked punt was a 10 yard swing, because they gave Bama 5 yards instead of moving them back 5. When Fromm got head slapped by Mack Brown, UGA would have had a 1st down inside Bama's 30 but instead they had to punt. Same thing with the no call on the facemask. The calls were egregious, not just because of how bad they were, but the timing of them.

Moderator MKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forums MKfromPA's Avatar

Alabama Re: Congrats Bama

Congrats to Alabama, 2018 National Champs!

2nd Lieutenant Dr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forums Dr.SwineSmeller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HunkerDown View Post
    Look on twitter. There are national writers talking about it. It's not just UGA fans. Allgood though, we had our chances. I just think the rules need to be changed where you can challenge penalties that aren't judgement calls (ie, you can't challenge a holding call, but you could challenge offsides).

The screwed up part is (relating to your last sentence), you can challenge a flag on an offsides but you can't challenge a no call for offsides.

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

Congrats Bama. Sorry I'm late, but I have been in mourning.
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted. W.C. Fields

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast