+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Congrats Bama

2nd Lieutenant Dr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forums Dr.SwineSmeller's Avatar

Re: Congrats Bama

Quote Originally Posted by ECDawg78 View Post
    You can step down off your personal bandwagon now......your prediction history illustrates that fact with this after Richt's firing:

I'm convinced Georgia's program will be highly relevant and in the mix for many years to come....just as I have become resigned to the fact that you will be here to provide comical commentary.......
    With Fromm returning and probably little change in the coaching team, there is no reason to predict any other winner than UGA in the SEC East next season. UGA will be the preseason East favorite, bet that now. A very accomplishable goal. Anything other would be an underachievement probably. That, again, will leave UGA only one win away from a second consecutive BCS playoff birth.

Gunnery Sergeant lbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forums

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.SwineSmeller View Post
    With Fromm returning and probably little change in the coaching team, there is no reason to predict any other winner than UGA in the SEC East next season. UGA will be the preseason East favorite, bet that now. A very accomplishable goal. Anything other would be an underachievement probably. That, again, will leave UGA only one win away from a second consecutive BCS playoff birth.
    I believe UGA will have more talent in the next 3-5 years than they do right now, but for everything to come together, well, I just wanted this to get the NC out of the way. There's that and I just don't know about my health, that's why I care so much about the here and now.

Gunnery Sergeant Dawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forums

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.SwineSmeller View Post
    Like I continue to say, I expect that season to look like what a lot of people thought this season would look like and also similar to the Falcons season this year.

Truly sorry about your health, lbzdually by the way.
    Georgia sports are like Charlie Brown. They will always tease you, and then Lucy will take that football up away from Charlie and he'll flip upside down, saying "Oh brother".

Staff Sergeant Naval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forums Naval Aviator's Avatar

Congrats Bama. Amazing game.

I was told by a Bama fan back in September, "our backup QB is even better than Hurts." Yeah buddy, sure he is...

One question: Where dies Hurts transfer to?? Can I give that Native Texan a tour of greater College Station??
    "ISIS is contained." -Barack Hussein Obama, 11/12/15

"TAMU is the greatest of all time." -Just Some Hog Dude, 9/13/14

"Texas A&M is better than Texas." -TexasFight, 10/27/12

Give me an army of West Point Graduates and I will win a battle. Give me a handful of Texas Aggies and I will win a war. -Lt. Gen. George S. Patton

All I ask of you men of Alabama is to keep up with the Texans! -Gen. Robert E. Lee, Battle of Second Manassas

Master Gunnery Sergeant IBCW has a great deal of respect on the forumsIBCW has a great deal of respect on the forumsIBCW has a great deal of respect on the forumsIBCW has a great deal of respect on the forumsIBCW has a great deal of respect on the forumsIBCW has a great deal of respect on the forumsIBCW has a great deal of respect on the forumsIBCW has a great deal of respect on the forumsIBCW has a great deal of respect on the forumsIBCW has a great deal of respect on the forumsIBCW has a great deal of respect on the forums IBCW's Avatar

I really hope Jalen considers a position change and stays at Bama.

Administrator Dawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forums Dawg in Dallas's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg4life View Post
    Like I continue to say, I expect that season to look like what a lot of people thought this season would look like and also similar to the Falcons season this year.

They could fall off some, but Kevin in the short term, the future is very bright with the incoming talent.

Gunnery Sergeant lbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forums

Thanks man. You know something is wrong when you are 6' 185, BP is 144/95 avg with a resting heart rate of 124. Dr. told me to stop bp medicine because I almost passed out walking up some stairs and my bp was 83/60. I have standing hypotension, which means if I stand up too fast, I get dizzy. I jumped up after Hardman scored and I had to go to my knees to keep from hitting the ground. So I've been on 1/2 a BP pill and it makes me so tired, I can't function, but I have to take it. I've always had intestinal issues which is why I rarely eat in public, but here lately, I've been having intense pain at home after even small meals. Anyways, I'm operating under the let's do it now mode for UGA.

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps HunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forums HunkerDown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bama_Man View Post
    Here we go. You're FOS, cry me a river. The UGA player was clearly offside, the same refs missed a blatant facemask on an early tackle of Hurts, AND THE REFS GAVE YOU A ****ING TOUCHDOWN. Hardman stepped out, his heel clearly hit the white, and the refs still didnt overturn it. So you can't say **** when ghe refs gave you seven free points.
    I'm not going to blame this loss on the refs, we had literally like 15 plays we could have made in the last quarter and a half that would have ended the game in UGA's favor. We absolutely blew it.

But https://www.sbnation.com/college-foo...nship-facemask

That offsides call on the punt block and the false start no-call on the TD pass that tied the game were absolute game changers.

Also disagree that Hardman's foot was clearly on the line. It was very close but certainly not indisputable.

Congrats on the win. You guys came through in the clutch and we choked hard, especially with 4th quarter play calling.

My video tribute to Sony Michel and Nick Chubb - LIGHTNING AND THE THUNDER

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps HunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forums HunkerDown's Avatar

Georgia will not be back next year. It's not a situation in which you can say Georgia will reload, save it for me on new staff new direction, you lose the front 7 talent that Georgia will and the defense will take a step back. Not as big as the last time there was a somewhat similar situation with that other coach but it will be noticeable.

The guys in the secondary graduating are not a loss though at all.

You can pretty much predict what Georgia's season will be next season. Georgia will go 11-3 in all and get blasted in the SECCG.
    Disagree with this. A lot.

Quote Originally Posted by ECDawg78 View Post
    Congrats to Alabama for the win......maybe Saban will get tired of this at some point......

I thought the key to the game in the second half was Georgia's inabliity to block Bama's interior defensive front....only on a few occasions with this showing up particularly more critically on third downs in the second half, and 4th quarter especially.

Our center and both guards had a difficult time all night for the most part. Chubb had nowhere to run all night. It's an area where we should be much improved going forward.

It's apparent why Georgia continues to recruit heavily in the secondary, where we had one of our toughest games of the season last night. We will be much more talented on the back end next year, but just with less experience, particularly early on.

Saban's 6 or ever how many it is in a row No. 1 recruiting classes showed up as the difference last night. Kirby has had 1-1/2 or 1-3/4 recruiting classes in comparison. The depth and quality of talent showed up in the fourth quarter last night IMO.

Georgia is not going anywhere.......they will just keep chopping wood as the foundation is now in place to finally win that championship in the very near future.........I'm very proud of this team and program.
    Bama's defense is so ridiculously good.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast