+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dave Aranda to Texas A&M?

Hybrid View

Moderator ECDawg78 has a great deal of respect on the forumsECDawg78 has a great deal of respect on the forumsECDawg78 has a great deal of respect on the forumsECDawg78 has a great deal of respect on the forumsECDawg78 has a great deal of respect on the forumsECDawg78 has a great deal of respect on the forumsECDawg78 has a great deal of respect on the forumsECDawg78 has a great deal of respect on the forumsECDawg78 has a great deal of respect on the forumsECDawg78 has a great deal of respect on the forumsECDawg78 has a great deal of respect on the forums

Master Sergeant zud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forums zud the hut's Avatar

Re: Dave Aranda to Texas A&M?

He said, no, again.
    Trick Magnet The Hut Valentine

Moderator ECDawg78 has a great deal of respect on the forumsECDawg78 has a great deal of respect on the forumsECDawg78 has a great deal of respect on the forumsECDawg78 has a great deal of respect on the forumsECDawg78 has a great deal of respect on the forumsECDawg78 has a great deal of respect on the forumsECDawg78 has a great deal of respect on the forumsECDawg78 has a great deal of respect on the forumsECDawg78 has a great deal of respect on the forumsECDawg78 has a great deal of respect on the forumsECDawg78 has a great deal of respect on the forums

Congrats to LSU...

Staff Sergeant Naval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forums Naval Aviator's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ECDawg78 View Post
    Congrats to LSU...
    Really? Now LSU has to pay the guy $2.5/year for no net change in their staff. Aranda should send our AD flowers at he very least.
    "ISIS is contained." -Barack Hussein Obama, 11/12/15

"TAMU is the greatest of all time." -Just Some Hog Dude, 9/13/14

"Texas A&M is better than Texas." -TexasFight, 10/27/12

Give me an army of West Point Graduates and I will win a battle. Give me a handful of Texas Aggies and I will win a war. -Lt. Gen. George S. Patton

All I ask of you men of Alabama is to keep up with the Texans! -Gen. Robert E. Lee, Battle of Second Manassas

Master Sergeant zud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forums zud the hut's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Naval Aviator View Post
    Really? Now LSU has to pay the guy $2.5/year for no net change in their staff. Aranda should send our AD flowers at he very least.
    He was already the highest paid coordinator before this huge raise!
    Trick Magnet The Hut Valentine

Quote Originally Posted by Naval Aviator View Post
    Jimbo better deliver big time for you guys or the Aranda extension will look like Monopoly money in comparison.....

Staff Sergeant Naval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forums Naval Aviator's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ECDawg78 View Post
    Jimbo better deliver big time for you guys or the Aranda extension will look like Monopoly money in comparison.....
    It's only money...

A&M owns tens of thousands of acres thousand acres in production. Drill baby, drill!

Give me an army of West Point Graduates and I will win a battle. Give me a handful of Texas Aggies and I will win a war. -Lt. Gen. George S. Patton

All I ask of you men of Alabama is to keep up with the Texans! -Gen. Robert E. Lee, Battle of Second Manassas

Staff Sergeant Fighting_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsFighting_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsFighting_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsFighting_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsFighting_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsFighting_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsFighting_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsFighting_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsFighting_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsFighting_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsFighting_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forums Fighting_Tiger's Avatar

I won't say this stops any of the bleeding in Baton Rouge but maybe it represents a clot of some form?

This conference is the best in the nation at seeing when a program is slipping and circling the sharks to pick off any assets worth poaching to better their own program and help expedite the decline of another. If your program can't get on stable ground quickly enough the turnaround can get messy and lengthy in very quick fashion.

Gunnery Sergeant dnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forums dnmuga93's Avatar

aTm signed Mike Elko from Notre Dame for $2 million/yr.

Quote Originally Posted by dnmuga93 View Post
    aTm signed Mike Elko from Notre Dame for $2 million/yr.
    I head it is $1.8, but the details have yet to come out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast