+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dads with daughters....

Drama Queen dawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forums dawgstud's Avatar

no Dads with daughters....

How do you get through the years 14-25? Makeup, dating, drama queens, etc. It's a bit much for me already and my girl only turns 14 in January. I'm just getting started! I can't imagine what people like DinD with multiple females go through. Prayers to all the dads with daughters out there! #FML
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatorbabe aka "Skankalicious" View Post
    Dawgstud is SECF's Calipari ......

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Cuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forums Cuz's Avatar

Re: Dads with daughters....

It starts at 13 and goes through at least 20. All of a sudden you go from the greatest man on earth to the stupidest person to ever walk the earth. Senseless fights with other girls over boys that need a gun and a shovel. Going from telliing you everything to telling you nothing. How was your day? Fine Dad. Anything special? Just another day Dad. Why are you giving me such a hard time Dad? Why so many questions?

And it only gets worse.

Daughters. The reason Dad drinks.
    He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire.
    Winston Churchill
    Cuz =/= thug.
    Brummett_for_UK
    All that we see or seem
    Is but a dream within a dream.

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

I'. done with that, but now I have 3 granddaughters.
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted. W.C. Fields

Sergeant Spock has a great deal of respect on the forumsSpock has a great deal of respect on the forumsSpock has a great deal of respect on the forumsSpock has a great deal of respect on the forumsSpock has a great deal of respect on the forumsSpock has a great deal of respect on the forumsSpock has a great deal of respect on the forumsSpock has a great deal of respect on the forumsSpock has a great deal of respect on the forumsSpock has a great deal of respect on the forumsSpock has a great deal of respect on the forums Spock's Avatar

You can't scare me, I have a daughter...
    Logic gets you from A to Z, curiosity takes you everywhere else

Captain Really Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forums Really Big Bama Fan's Avatar

Dads with teenage girls, all those teenage boys thank you!

Moderator ECDawg78 has a great deal of respect on the forumsECDawg78 has a great deal of respect on the forumsECDawg78 has a great deal of respect on the forumsECDawg78 has a great deal of respect on the forumsECDawg78 has a great deal of respect on the forumsECDawg78 has a great deal of respect on the forumsECDawg78 has a great deal of respect on the forumsECDawg78 has a great deal of respect on the forumsECDawg78 has a great deal of respect on the forumsECDawg78 has a great deal of respect on the forumsECDawg78 has a great deal of respect on the forums

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Daughters. The reason Dad drinks.
    Cuz is more right than he knows....you find a way to get through it from day to day until that light in her brain begins to come on and function properly.

Communicate as best you can with her constantly and make sure that she knows you love her more than she could ever expect.

....and constant prayer will help too....for you all.

Staff Sergeant Fighting_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsFighting_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsFighting_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsFighting_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsFighting_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsFighting_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsFighting_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsFighting_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsFighting_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsFighting_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsFighting_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forums Fighting_Tiger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Really Big Bama Fan View Post
    Dads with teenage girls, all those teenage boys thank you!
    If they thank me it is because they haven't met me... I have one rule... whatever you do with my daughters be prepared to have me do that to you... I have no limit and I am not shy...

Drama Queen dawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forums dawgstud's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fighting_Tiger View Post
    If they thank me it is because they haven't met me... I have one rule... whatever you do with my daughters be prepared to have me do that to you... I have no limit and I am not shy...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatorbabe aka "Skankalicious" View Post
    Dawgstud is SECF's Calipari ......

+ Reply to Thread