+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dang it boys.

Gunnery Sergeant lbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forums

Re: Dang it boys.

Quote Originally Posted by ugabrad View Post
    Hang in there lbz.. this too will pass (hopefully not like a kidney stone!).

Hope you're feeling better soon.
    Thank you Brad.

Gunnery Sergeant lbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forums

Quote Originally Posted by SavageOrangeJug View Post
    Sounds bad.

Lots of Vitamin C and PowerAde or Gatorade.

Mucinex DM will dry that mucus up.
    I've had to do breathing treatments every 4 hours. I've been trying to make myself drink and eat a little, but even with Phenegren for nausea, I'm still not hungry. They gave me some worthless cough medicine called M-End DMZ. I need something with codeine or hydrocodone to slow the cough down. I'm feeling better today, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Quote Originally Posted by JRS View Post
    Dang man, get well soon.
    Thank you buddy.

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Cuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forums Cuz's Avatar

cry Re: Dang it boys.

Get well lbzd. Not sure what you got but it sure sucks. I have been fighting a cold which turned into bronchitis. So no longer a cold but a deep racking cough. Some days I feel almost normal, other days I have to stay in bed. So I don't have what you got, just got something also. It does not help me much since the only income I get is from Uber and if I cannot drive, I can't pay bills. No insurance to go to the Doctor. I am just old enough to know what is happening to my body.

Dude get better. We need you to at least wave on the Dawgs. Cheering might be too painful. Praying for you. Cuz.
    He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire.
    Winston Churchill
    Cuz =/= thug.
    Brummett_for_UK
    All that we see or seem
    Is but a dream within a dream.

Drama Queen dawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forums dawgstud's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Herchel View Post
    Try bourbon. It helps me.
    Please don't listen to George Burns of SECF. That Fker was born with 12 livers. I'm convinced of it. Take it easy, pal. Keep those fluids going in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatorbabe aka "Skankalicious" View Post
    Dawgstud is SECF's Calipari ......

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Cuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forums Cuz's Avatar

rofl Re: Dang it boys.

Quote Originally Posted by dawgstud View Post
    Please don't listen to George Burns of SECF. That Fker was born with 12 livers. I'm convinced of it. Take it easy, pal. Keep those fluids going in.
    LMFAO!
    He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire.
    Winston Churchill
    Cuz =/= thug.
    Brummett_for_UK
    All that we see or seem
    Is but a dream within a dream.

I feel like my life is a country music song right now. A few weeks ago, my dog ran out in front of a truck and was hit and killed instantly. I know this because I was there and he actually saw me and ran across to see me. Tonight I let my other outside dog out to pee, who has been staying in the house during this cold snap. Instead of running back in, she apparently ran out in front of a car. I told the kids about the first one, I just can't do it this time. As far as they will know she went to live with someone else. My little dog is 16 and could go at any time at her age.

Drama Queen dawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forums dawgstud's Avatar

Good lord, man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatorbabe aka "Skankalicious" View Post
    Dawgstud is SECF's Calipari ......

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12