+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dang it boys.

Gunnery Sergeant lbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forums

no Dang it boys.

It started as a cough Friday so I went to Dr. because my son was diagnosed with strep Thursday, by Saturday night I was starting to run a little fever, then Christmas Eve temp shot up to 102.9. I missed my Wife's family get together, then I couldn't even get out of bed to make sure Santa came. Didn't get to see my parents and my dad was devastated, but if he were to catch what I have it could kill him with all his health problems. I though I was getting better because on Christmas my fever broke. My joints were hurting so bad, I could barely walk, my lungs hurt so bad that I tried my hardest not to cough. Yesterday, it got worse and by this morning my temp was back up to 101.9. I went back to the Dr. today and they gave me more shots. I've had the flu before and I've had pneumonia and this is far worse. My breathing is so bad, it sounds like a coffee pot percolating. Chest x-rays show severe bronchitis and they said it could turn into pneumonia. I have not even been able to watch football. I just lay in the bed not sleeping trying to get comfortable enough so that I can just not cough. I was 192 lbs last Friday and now I'm at just over 180. I don't know that I'm even going to feel like rooting the Dawgs on Monday. The only reason I have enough energy to be up to type this is because they gave 2 different steroid shots today. Whatever happens, I hope your teams play well in the bowls and keep me in your thoughts and prayers. Craig

Administrator Dawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forums Dawg in Dallas's Avatar

Re: Dang it boys.

Get well soon. That sounds terrible.

Master Gunnery Sergeant ugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forums

Hang in there lbz.. this too will pass (hopefully not like a kidney stone!).

Hope you're feeling better soon.
    Go Dawgs!

Master Gunnery Sergeant SavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forums SavageOrangeJug's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lbzdually View Post
    It started as a cough Friday so I went to Dr. because my son was diagnosed with strep Thursday, by Saturday night I was starting to run a little fever, then Christmas Eve temp shot up to 102.9. I missed my Wife's family get together, then I couldn't even get out of bed to make sure Santa came. Didn't get to see my parents and my dad was devastated, but if he were to catch what I have it could kill him with all his health problems. I though I was getting better because on Christmas my fever broke. My joints were hurting so bad, I could barely walk, my lungs hurt so bad that I tried my hardest not to cough. Yesterday, it got worse and by this morning my temp was back up to 101.9. I went back to the Dr. today and they gave me more shots. I've had the flu before and I've had pneumonia and this is far worse. My breathing is so bad, it sounds like a coffee pot percolating. Chest x-rays show severe bronchitis and they said it could turn into pneumonia. I have not even been able to watch football. I just lay in the bed not sleeping trying to get comfortable enough so that I can just not cough. I was 192 lbs last Friday and now I'm at just over 180. I don't know that I'm even going to feel like rooting the Dawgs on Monday. The only reason I have enough energy to be up to type this is because they gave 2 different steroid shots today. Whatever happens, I hope your teams play well in the bowls and keep me in your thoughts and prayers. Craig
    Sounds bad.

Lots of Vitamin C and PowerAde or Gatorade.

Mucinex DM will dry that mucus up.

Moderator ECDawg78 has a great deal of respect on the forumsECDawg78 has a great deal of respect on the forumsECDawg78 has a great deal of respect on the forumsECDawg78 has a great deal of respect on the forumsECDawg78 has a great deal of respect on the forumsECDawg78 has a great deal of respect on the forumsECDawg78 has a great deal of respect on the forumsECDawg78 has a great deal of respect on the forumsECDawg78 has a great deal of respect on the forumsECDawg78 has a great deal of respect on the forumsECDawg78 has a great deal of respect on the forums

Take care of yourself Craig.......God bless.

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

Try bourbon. It helps me.
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted. W.C. Fields

Master Gunnery Sergeant boxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forums boxvic's Avatar

I had something once that put me down with a fever of about 102, and body aches, and chills. It took me several house to muster the strength to go from bed to the kitchen to microwave some soup. That only lasted a day before the fever broke and I felt almost instant relief by the next morning.

I couldn't imagine that lasting for days on end.... get better!
    -----------------------
    Trump is going to raise my taxes. Thank you o'sanctified one, all I've ever wanted was a tax increase!

Moderator JRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forums JRS's Avatar

Dang man, get well soon.

Gunnery Sergeant lbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forums

Quote Originally Posted by Herchel View Post
    Try bourbon. It helps me.
    I thought about making some toddy with whiskey, honey and lemon, but I haven't been able eat or drink because of nausea and I'm afraid I would puke.

Thanks everybody. Last night I got to sleep more than a couple of hours at night for the first time since Friday. However I am worn out already and I'm about go back to bed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast