+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Last Jedi

2nd Lieutenant Dr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forums Dr.SwineSmeller's Avatar

Thumbs up The Last Jedi

Before going to see The Last Jedi, I had read mixed reviews.

Me and my 16 y/o boy absolutely loved it. It was awesome. Totally awesome. We put it up there as top two flicks of the year, along with Wonder Woman.

The movie backed away from the plethora of the odd alien characters and had a great story line I thought. Daisy Ridley is beautiful. Having Mark Hamill play such a key role was just awesome. Wookie is there, and even Yoda showed up. C3PO and R2D2 are there, and R2D2 had nothing short of a great scene with Hamill...I won't give it away, but it made the hair on the back of neck stand up. It was a treat for the Star Wars lover indeed. Seeing Carrie Fisher for the final time was just, well, just almost indescribable. In the post-scripts, the film was dedicated to her memory.

If you loved the original, you will love The Last Jedi! It was Cinematastic!!

Moderator joehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forums joehogjoe's Avatar

Re: The Last Jedi

The director Johnson, who is an anti-trump supporter, commented that his film is a metaphor for the trump administration. FWIW Mark Hamill is the weakest part of the film. Finn, Poe, Rose, and Rey are fantastic characters.
    Never Yield!

Go Hogs

My American flag will hang upside down for the foreseeable future.

trump is $#!+ Its wife is a Soviet w#0&€

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps HunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forums HunkerDown's Avatar

Loved it too. First half kind of slow. 2nd half was amazing. Not sure I love what they did with Luke... Actually I am sure. I didn't like it. At all. But the rest was amazing.

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by joehogjoe View Post
    The director Johnson, who is an anti-trump supporter, commented that his film is a metaphor for the trump administration. FWIW Mark Hamill is the weakest part of the film. Finn, Poe, Rose, and Rey are fantastic characters.
    Huh??!? Hammil was EXCELLENT IMO. He really showed the proper emotional state of someone in his shoes. I thought he did a fantastic job. Poe was the weak link this time IMO but because of plot, not Oscar Issac.
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HunkerDown View Post
    Loved it too. First half kind of slow. 2nd half was amazing. Not sure I love what they did with Luke... Actually I am sure. I didn't like it. At all. But the rest was amazing.
    Didn't like it much either, but I agree 100%.
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps HunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forums HunkerDown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bama_Man View Post
    Didn't like it much either, but I agree 100%.
    Mark Hammil didn't either.

2nd Lieutenant SCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forums SCgamecock2988's Avatar

I wish Kylo Ren didn't bash his awesome helmet. Screw Snoke what does that dbag know?

Private First Class SoonerChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsSoonerChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsSoonerChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsSoonerChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsSoonerChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsSoonerChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsSoonerChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsSoonerChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsSoonerChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsSoonerChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsSoonerChuck has a great deal of respect on the forums

Luke was doing some serious spear fishing on that island.

Moderator MKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forums MKfromPA's Avatar

I saw it with my family. Me and my wife enjoyed it, thought it was great. My parents thought lesser so. I waited for the ending and it was spectacular!

+ Reply to Thread