+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast

Thread: UGA vs OU

2nd Lieutenant Dr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forums Dr.SwineSmeller's Avatar

Re: UGA vs OU

Quote Originally Posted by HunkerDown View Post
    I'm starting to see why, their fans are on Georgia Tech levels of obnoxiousness on Twitter.
    They are arrogant dorks. There is nothing worse than an arrogant dork.

Private First Class SoonerChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsSoonerChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsSoonerChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsSoonerChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsSoonerChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsSoonerChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsSoonerChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsSoonerChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsSoonerChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsSoonerChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsSoonerChuck has a great deal of respect on the forums

Here are two questions whose answers will have a big affect on OU's success in this game.

1) Will OU be able to run the ball effectively?... The Sooners have ran the ball 501 times this season & thrown it 397. They average 215 ypg & 5.6 p/rush. When they run the ball well they are nearly impossible to stop. If they are made to be one dimensional Mayfield will still make some plays, but the offense just is not the same.

2) How will OU's middle linebacker, Kenneth Murray, play? Due to injuries & attrition he has started the whole season as a true freshman. For the first half of the season he had no clue.The last 3-4 games he has had half a clue. The light bulb has been flickering, & I hope that with a month of prep maybe it will come on for the playoffs. We shall see.

The game is now less then a week away. Can't wait.

Master Sergeant zud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forums zud the hut's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerChuck View Post
    Here are two questions whose answers will have a big affect on OU's success in this game.

1) Will OU be able to run the ball effectively?... The Sooners have ran the ball 501 times this season & thrown it 397. They average 215 ypg & 5.6 p/rush. When they run the ball well they are nearly impossible to stop. If they are made to be one dimensional Mayfield will still make some plays, but the offense just is not the same.

2) How will OU's middle linebacker, Kenneth Murray, play? Due to injuries & attrition he has started the whole season as a true freshman. For the first half of the season he had no clue.The last 3-4 games he has had half a clue. The light bulb has been flickering, & I hope that with a month of prep maybe it will come on for the playoffs. We shall see.

I don't think that UGA will stop OU from scoring. I think that their best hope is to contain Mayfield and his ground game. And that's going to be a real chore for UGA's defense which is very good.

UGA has a plethora of running backs and I am of the opinion that OU's defense can't handle them. That ground game of UGA can limit opportunities for OU's potent offense and they need to do that if they desire to win the game.

So, maybe the game will come down to turnovers as it often does. Or just plain good luck could determine the outcome. It should be a fascinating game to watch!
    Trick Magnet The Hut Valentine

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerChuck View Post

We are usually pretty stout against the run. My biggest concern is Mayfield's ability to find the open receiver when the pocket breaks down.
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

“I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted.” — W.C. Fields

Gunnery Sergeant Dawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forums

It'll be interesting to see if Georgia's coaches agree but I think the best plan defensively would be mainly to send 3 or 4 and have everyone else in coverage. Sending pressure is likely going to be a mistake from what I saw on the video I watched (and since I have time, I might look at more). The big question out there is can Georgia stop the run without as much safety help? It'll be needed. Georgia's been good against the run but it will need to continue without safety help.

I don't expect to stop Oklahoma but I think the defense can hold them to 28-31 points.
    Georgia sports are like Charlie Brown. They will always tease you, and then Lucy will take that football up away from Charlie and he'll flip upside down, saying "Oh brother".

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg4life View Post
    It'll be interesting to see if Georgia's coaches agree but I think the best plan defensively would be mainly to send 3 or 4 and have everyone else in coverage. Sending pressure is likely going to be a mistake from what I saw on the video I watched (and since I have time, I might look at more). The big question out there is can Georgia stop the run without as much safety help? It'll be needed. Georgia's been good against the run but it will need to continue without safety help.

I don't expect to stop Oklahoma but I think the defense can hold them to 28-31 points.
    We usually play press with a single high. I wouldn't be surprised if we play cover 2, man under.
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

“I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted.” — W.C. Fields

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps HunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forums HunkerDown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.SwineSmeller View Post
    The reason I hate Tech so much.

Drama Queen dawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forums dawgstud's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.SwineSmeller View Post
    Amen. It's like the 6th sense dead people. "They don't know they're dorks!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatorbabe aka "Skankalicious" View Post
    Dawgstud is SECF's Calipari ......

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps HunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forums HunkerDown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawgstud View Post
    Amen. It's like the 6th sense dead people. "They don't know they're dorks!"
    hahaha.

2nd Lieutenant Dr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forums Dr.SwineSmeller's Avatar

Im changing my pick to OU. I want UGA to kick OU's @ss in the first degree, but I have to go with the Sr. All-American QB. If I had to bet money in Vegas on who will win the NC, I would have to bet OU, even with them being my most hated team in the world. I think they will beat Bama in the NC game.

OU 28, UGA 24

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast