+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast

Thread: UGA vs OU

Moderator MKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forums MKfromPA's Avatar

Re: UGA vs OU

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.SwineSmeller View Post
    I will usually go with the QB with the most experience in the post season games, like my pick last year of Clemson over Alabama. In that usual case I would have picked OU, but this is a much different scenario in which if Georgia's ground game holds true, the OU QB (old Whatshisname), will be limited on possessions. If UGA can get a couple of stops, and then run the ball effectively, on paper the Dawgs should win. I hope so, I hate OU...They are my #1 most hated team in the land.
    I think UGA will have to shorten the game with its rushing to win. 7 or 8 minute TD drives will be the key. Keep Mayfield and OU offense on the sideline.

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps HunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forums HunkerDown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.SwineSmeller View Post
    I will usually go with the QB with the most experience in the post season games, like my pick last year of Clemson over Alabama. In that usual case I would have picked OU, but this is a much different scenario in which if Georgia's ground game holds true, the OU QB (old Whatshisname), will be limited on possessions. If UGA can get a couple of stops, and then run the ball effectively, on paper the Dawgs should win. I hope so, I hate OU...They are my #1 most hated team in the land.
    I'm starting to see why, their fans are on Georgia Tech levels of obnoxiousness on Twitter.

Master Sergeant zud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forums zud the hut's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HunkerDown View Post
    I'm starting to see why, their fans are on Georgia Tech levels of obnoxiousness on Twitter.
    My eyes were opened when we played OU for the National Title for the 2003 season.
    Trick Magnet The Hut Valentine

Master Gunnery Sergeant Cuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forums Cuz's Avatar

I just think we are ready for the challenge. We have an excellent D. And an O that can run down some clock. A storm is brewing. It is looking deep red in the West.
    He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire.
    Winston Churchill
    Cuz =/= thug.
    Brummett_for_UK
    All that we see or seem
    Is but a dream within a dream.

Master Gunnery Sergeant Cuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forums Cuz's Avatar

But sometimes the ball bounces funny. I am not the 21 year old who attended the NC game in 1980. I attended the next two and realized you can have the better team and still lose. Call me conserviatily optimistic.
    He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire.
    Winston Churchill
    Cuz =/= thug.
    Brummett_for_UK
    All that we see or seem
    Is but a dream within a dream.

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps HunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forums HunkerDown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    But sometimes the ball bounces funny. I am not the 21 year old who attended the NC game in 1980. I attended the next two and realized you can have the better team and still lose. Call me conserviatily optimistic.
    Without a doubt true.

Moderator MKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forums MKfromPA's Avatar

Georgia Re: UGA vs OU

Let's Go 'Dawgs!!!

Moderator ECDawg78 has a great deal of respect on the forumsECDawg78 has a great deal of respect on the forumsECDawg78 has a great deal of respect on the forumsECDawg78 has a great deal of respect on the forumsECDawg78 has a great deal of respect on the forumsECDawg78 has a great deal of respect on the forumsECDawg78 has a great deal of respect on the forumsECDawg78 has a great deal of respect on the forumsECDawg78 has a great deal of respect on the forumsECDawg78 has a great deal of respect on the forumsECDawg78 has a great deal of respect on the forums

Just sayin'

Master Gunnery Sergeant ugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forums

Quote Originally Posted by ECDawg78 View Post

Just sayin'
    I wish that you hadn't posted that. Just how did that work out for the hydra in the end...?
    Go Dawgs!

Quote Originally Posted by ECDawg78 View Post

Just sayin'
    Hahaha that's hilarious.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast