+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Thread: UGA vs OU

Drama Queen dawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forums dawgstud's Avatar

Re: UGA vs OU

Should be a fantastic game! Dawgs @ ND and Rose Bowl in the same season. Yep I'd say that is gravy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatorbabe aka "Skankalicious" View Post
    Dawgstud is SECF's Calipari ......

Moderator joehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forums joehogjoe's Avatar

Ou by 4 tds
    Never Yield!

Go Hogs

My American flag will hang upside down for the foreseeable future.

trump is $#!+ Its wife is a Soviet w#0&€

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by joehogjoe View Post
    Ou by 4 tds
    Would you like to give me UGA +28?
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

“I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted.” — W.C. Fields

Moderator joehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forums joehogjoe's Avatar

Just watch the game. It wont be pretty. Just remember this I picked Arkansas to go 9-3 this past season
    Never Yield!

Go Hogs

The Legend Killer Djshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forums Djshockley3's Avatar

We saw how that worked out for you

Quote Originally Posted by Djshockley3 View Post
    We saw how that worked out for you
    Im doing better with Basketball
    Never Yield!

Go Hogs

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps HunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forums HunkerDown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by joehogjoe View Post
    Ou by 4 tds
    Lmao.

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

Patrick will not play. That hurts UGA but LB depth and talent isn't an issue.

If OU had any morals or dignity, the RB accused of sexual assault would be out with the accusation but since the charge was dropped he's playing. A UGA kid has a misdemeanor marijuana charge dropped and he's still suspended while an OU RB has a rape allegation dropped and yet he plays. OU can never take the moral high ground on anyone.
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

Drama Queen dawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forums dawgstud's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bama_Man View Post
    Patrick will not play. That hurts UGA but LB depth and talent isn't an issue.

If OU had any morals or dignity, the RB accused of sexual assault would be out with the accusation but since the charge was dropped he's playing. A UGA kid has a misdemeanor marijuana charge dropped and he's still suspended while an OU RB has a rape allegation dropped and yet he plays. OU can never take the moral high ground on anyone.
    Well said
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatorbabe aka "Skankalicious" View Post
    Dawgstud is SECF's Calipari ......

2nd Lieutenant Dr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forums Dr.SwineSmeller's Avatar

I will usually go with the QB with the most experience in the post season games, like my pick last year of Clemson over Alabama. In that usual case I would have picked OU, but this is a much different scenario in which if Georgia's ground game holds true, the OU QB (old Whatshisname), will be limited on possessions. If UGA can get a couple of stops, and then run the ball effectively, on paper the Dawgs should win. I hope so, I hate OU...They are my #1 most hated team in the land.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast