+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: UGA vs OU

Gunnery Sergeant lbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forums

Re: UGA vs OU

Quote Originally Posted by ECDawg78 View Post
    Good observances from all of you......I am expecting Georgia at some point soon to score on a punt or kickoff return. They have been close to breaking one in the last few weeks.....
    Hardman has been one step away from a TD at least 5 times this year and it seems like every time he is getting farther downfield before being touched. I am intrigued by Akhil Crumpton and his speed. He just blew by the defender when he scored a few weeks ago on offense.

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ECDawg78 View Post
    If this scenario plays out with Georgia's O line on OU's front seven......and the game is close in the 3rd quarter.....the 4th quarter could be the strongest for UGA to hopefully put the game away by wearing OU down....much like Alabama did to UGA in the 2012 SECCG.
    That scenario also keeps the UGA DL and LB fresh and keeps them from getting tired. A fresh Carter or Smith in the 4th Q could make the play that wins the game.

What's up with Patrick? Will he play? His arrest was thrown out.
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

Gunnery Sergeant Dawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forums

Radi said that Patrick will play but Clarke County claims that Patrick failed a drug test right after that...and while Kirby is getting one of the things with that changed, the rule hasn't changed that if you fail a third test you get kicked out of UGA.

So who knows what happens. You can challenge this and I suspect he does and it might allow him to play, like Radi said but he might be politely told to go on to the draft after the playoffs, just like how the rumor is Isaiah McKenzie was going to fail out of UGA so he quietly declared last year.
    Georgia sports are like Charlie Brown. They will always tease you, and then Lucy will take that football up away from Charlie and he'll flip upside down, saying "Oh brother".

Moderator ECDawg78 has a great deal of respect on the forumsECDawg78 has a great deal of respect on the forumsECDawg78 has a great deal of respect on the forumsECDawg78 has a great deal of respect on the forumsECDawg78 has a great deal of respect on the forumsECDawg78 has a great deal of respect on the forumsECDawg78 has a great deal of respect on the forumsECDawg78 has a great deal of respect on the forumsECDawg78 has a great deal of respect on the forumsECDawg78 has a great deal of respect on the forumsECDawg78 has a great deal of respect on the forums

I don't know why any report from Clarke County has anything to do with this......the arrests were made in Barrow County.

Too early to know....but Kirby will handle it properly like he always does.

Gunnery Sergeant Dawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forums

I know but...

https://www.dawgnation.com/football/...tive-marijuana

Thought the fact it was in Barrow would help Patrick slide but maybe not. Actually this is Clarke County being unethical TBH, there's no reason for it to come out...this might even violate HIPAA.
    Georgia sports are like Charlie Brown. They will always tease you, and then Lucy will take that football up away from Charlie and he'll flip upside down, saying "Oh brother".

Considering that the court date is January 11th this is likely an offseason matter anyway.

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bama_Man View Post
    How do you believe UGA will scheme against a very good TE? Will they use a speedy LB to cover him (which could allow more lanes for Mayfield to run) or will they go zone and use a safety?

Mayfield running for yardage shouldn't scare UGA, it's his ability to throw downfield on the move. He does a great job of keeping his eyes downfield while scrambling, allowing his WRs to sneak open against DBs asked to cover for longer periods. UGA will have to make Mayfield stay in the pocket and throw the ball with a rhythm and not allow him out of the pocket to roam and throw downfield.
    I would put Carter on him. I think he is faster than the TE, and is 6'-6", 245#.
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

“I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted.” — W.C. Fields

Master Gunnery Sergeant ugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forums

Quote Originally Posted by Herchel View Post
    I would put Carter on him. I think he is faster than the TE, and is 6'-6", 245#.
    Lorenzo is our #1 pass rusher though, so isn't that making a choice between harrying Mayfield and covering his favorite target?
    Go Dawgs!

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ugabrad View Post
    Lorenzo is our #1 pass rusher though, so isn't that making a choice between harrying Mayfield and covering his favorite target?
    Yes..
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

“I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted.” — W.C. Fields

Lorenzo actually has been pretty good dropping back in coverage I think this season, while he hasn't had a huge sack total this season has helped him with his NFL purposes in showing versatility on defense.

My opinion, and this is also based on NFL comparisons but I DON'T think press man should be ran, is Mayfield's running should be treated like Aaron Rodgers. If he beats you on the ground because he ran for 100+, you take your cap off and say that he beat you. Your top two worries is stopping the playground like play and trying to limit the deep ball. It doesn't mean you'll stop it, but it needs to be kept down.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast