+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 389101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: UGA vs OU

Master Gunnery Sergeant ugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forums

Re: UGA vs OU

Quote Originally Posted by lbzdually View Post
    I don't know how to even process this. I'm used to UGA blowing it. I fully expected UGA to get blown out after the 1st half. When Michel fumbled, I was already mentally conceding it. When LoCart blocked that kick, I had hope. When Michel made that run, I was looking for a flag. Go Dawgs!!!
    must spread rep

You and I both were looking for that flag. I am still not fully recovered from the game...
    Go Dawgs!

Private First Class SoonerChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsSoonerChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsSoonerChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsSoonerChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsSoonerChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsSoonerChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsSoonerChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsSoonerChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsSoonerChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsSoonerChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsSoonerChuck has a great deal of respect on the forums

I just wanted to tip my hat to Georgia for winning that emotional roller coaster of a game. I'm a little drained & obviously disappointed, but i think the Sooners proved they were playoff worthy. Good luck to you all next week.

Gunnery Sergeant Dawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forums

Georgia managed to win a Big 12 type game. I thought Georgia could win this game but it couldn't be in that way but that was absolutely a Big 12 type game most of the way with a fast pace.
    Georgia sports are like Charlie Brown. They will always tease you, and then Lucy will take that football up away from Charlie and he'll flip upside down, saying "Oh brother".

Administrator Dawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forums Dawg in Dallas's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerChuck View Post
    I just wanted to tip my hat to Georgia for winning that emotional roller coaster of a game. I'm a little drained & obviously disappointed, but i think the Sooners proved they were playoff worthy. Good luck to you all next week.
    Mayfield, Anderson and that LB of yours were true Warriors.

Tough game to lose, but much to be proud of.

Administrator The Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forums

Fun game to watch — good luck @ NC!!!
    Get this out of this thread. I can moderate if you don't want to. -- DiD
    “I do not recognise this court’s right to try me.” -- Henry Rearden, Atlas Shrugged

The Legend Killer Djshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forums Djshockley3's Avatar

Michel winning it made me lose it. I’m so happy for that dude

Master Sergeant IllinoisDawg63 has a great deal of respect on the forumsIllinoisDawg63 has a great deal of respect on the forumsIllinoisDawg63 has a great deal of respect on the forumsIllinoisDawg63 has a great deal of respect on the forumsIllinoisDawg63 has a great deal of respect on the forumsIllinoisDawg63 has a great deal of respect on the forumsIllinoisDawg63 has a great deal of respect on the forumsIllinoisDawg63 has a great deal of respect on the forumsIllinoisDawg63 has a great deal of respect on the forumsIllinoisDawg63 has a great deal of respect on the forumsIllinoisDawg63 has a great deal of respect on the forums IllinoisDawg63's Avatar

Like all Dawg fans, still working down from the intensity! Didn't see this game as so much a struggle in the month long down time. Now our work for the Natty is for real....

Sent from my K90U using Tapatalk

Captain Really Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forums Really Big Bama Fan's Avatar

Congratulations Georgia Fans!

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

Can you guys imagine how crazy stud and his family went getting to be there and see that epic game?? Must have been insane

Congrats again Dawgs, see you in Atlanta!
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg in Dallas View Post
    Mayfield, Anderson and that LB of yours were true Warriors.

Tough game to lose, but much to be proud of.
    Eh I'm not a big Mayfield fan, I think he's extremely arrogant and a showboat but he's a playmaker for real.

I specifically mentioned the OU running game in this thread, it was very good. OU couldn't throw downfield bc the UGA DL really handled the very good OU OL on passing downs. Once Smart went with more zone coverage, OU struggle to move the ball.
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 389101112131415161718 ... LastLast