+ Reply to Thread

Thread: More Dunks than 6 Sec Teams

Moderator joehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forums joehogjoe's Avatar

More Dunks than 6 Sec Teams

https://youtu.be/uSD5cG84JIo

It's easy to see why he's hitting nearly 70% from the field.
    Never Yield!

Go Hogs

My American flag will hang upside down for the foreseeable future.

trump is $#!+ Its wife is a Soviet w#0&

Moderator joehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forums joehogjoe's Avatar

Re: More Dunks than 6 Sec Teams

Big Dan now has 26 dunks in 11 games. More dunks than blocked shot. I've never seen such a tall man run the court like a small guard in the 40 years Ive followed Hog basketball.
    Never Yield!

Go Hogs

2nd Lieutenant Dr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forums Dr.SwineSmeller's Avatar

Thumbs down Re: More Dunks than 6 Sec Teams

Gafford is first team all SEC material and could land all American honors in 2018-2019. I just hope we get two years out of him. I think we will. If he continues on his current path he will be a first rounder after his sophomore season.

He's already projected at #14.
    Never Yield!

Go Hogs

The Hogs are 11-0 when Gafford has at least 1 dunk in-a game.

Gafford learned a bit in his welcome to SEC play as Tenn. played hard (rough,dirty?) throwing elbows always keeping a body in front and behind the big man. Gafford had is lip busted in both halves.
    Never Yield!

Go Hogs

Moderator MKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forums MKfromPA's Avatar

Arkansas Re: More Dunks than 6 Sec Teams

Quote Originally Posted by joehogjoe View Post
    The Hogs are 11-0 when Gafford has at least 1 dunk in-a game.

Gafford learned a bit in his welcome to SEC play as Tenn. played hard (rough,dirty?) throwing elbows always keeping a body in front and behind the big man. Gafford had is lip busted in both halves.
    Great win for the Hogs.

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by joehogjoe View Post
    He's already projected at #14.
    On what site? He's a helluva player, but I can't find any mocks that have him that high. He isn't listed on this one:
    http://www.nbadraft.net/2018mock_draft

This one has him at #18
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...tock-is-rising

CBS sports doesn't have him in round one, neither does WalterFootball who does NBA mocks.

Just curious.
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

I was just going by what I was told. I don't want him thinking NBA. I just want that dunk total to go up game by game.
    Never Yield!

Go Hogs

+ Reply to Thread