+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Arkansas vs #14 Minnesota

2nd Lieutenant Dr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forums Dr.SwineSmeller's Avatar

Arkansas vs #14 Minnesota

The Hogs get the Gophers at Bud Walton arena today. A win by the Hogs could put them in the top 25.

The Razorbacks are tough to beat at home. I think the home team wins today. Arkansas is favored by 5 points in Vegas.

Hogs 91

Gophers 79

Moderator joehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forums joehogjoe's Avatar

Re: Arkansas vs #14 Minnesota

Good call on the Minn. Score
    95 to 79.

Gafford is the best Hog freshman in many moons. He has more dunks that at least 5 Sec teams.

Pat Bradley is quickly becoming the best color in college basketball.
    Never Yield!

Go Hogs

My American flag will hang upside down for the foreseeable future.

trump is $#!+ Its wife is a Soviet w#0&

2nd Lieutenant Dr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forums Dr.SwineSmeller's Avatar

No doubt about what you said about Gafford. He can play down low with anyone. I hope we get two years out of him before he goes pro. I think we will.

And yes on Bradley too.

Good times are here. That was a fun game to watch. I hope Anderson coaches here until he retires. I get the feeling that will happen.

Moderator joehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forums joehogjoe's Avatar

Ive seen Alabama, Georgia, UK, Florida, AM, Auburn, SC, and Tenn play. I like our chances this season. There are some posers in the SEC in the top 25.
    Never Yield!

Go Hogs

2nd Lieutenant SCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forums SCgamecock2988's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by joehogjoe View Post
    Ive seen Alabama, Georgia, UK, Florida, AM, Auburn, SC, and Tenn play. I like our chances this season. There are some posers in the SEC in the top 25.
    For the record I've said numerous times we're bad. Might not even make the NIT.

I dont think SC is a poser. I think your team is rebuilding.
    Never Yield!

Go Hogs

Quote Originally Posted by joehogjoe View Post
    I dont think SC is a poser. I think your team is rebuilding.
    They have a really good coach. He is intense and is not one that accepts subpar play. I said the day SC hired Frank that good times were ahead there. SC's biggest challenge will be keeping him for the long term.

+ Reply to Thread