+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Just when you think the SEC is getting better .....

Major Just Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forums Just Some Hog Dude's Avatar

Re: Just when you think the SEC is getting better .....

Quote Originally Posted by joehogjoe View Post
    You are quite wrong. We lost 3 games, all to SEC schools. Alabama & Msu in the regular season and Kentucky in the SECT Champ game.
    It was probably either the 93 or 95 team then. I remember that bunch losing to somebody they should not have.

Moderator MKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forums MKfromPA's Avatar

Big games for the SEC today. Arkansas takes on Minnesota at home, Florida plays Cincinnati, Ole Miss at Middle Tennessee, in addition to Alabama/Arizona.

South Carolina barely beats Coastal Carolina at home.

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

I'm not expecting a win, just hopefully don't get blown out. Playing on the road, Braxton Key still hasn't played a game, and the ****ty showing v. Rhode Island aren't great indicators.
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

Am Yisrael Chai GatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forums GatorMan32's Avatar

Tennessee, Arkansas and Florida all got wins v ranked teams. Florida has a weird week.

2nd Lieutenant Dr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forums Dr.SwineSmeller's Avatar

The league looked good yesterday. Only a couple of losses I think, and one of those was Arizona edging by Bama. The road in the SEC will not be a friendly place this year. I kinda think 4 losses will win the conference.

Moderator MKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forums MKfromPA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GatorMan32 View Post
    Tennessee, Arkansas and Florida all got wins v ranked teams. Florida has a weird week.
    Tennessee beat Lipscomb last night. Tennessee is ranked, Lipscomb is not.

Nice win for the Gators. I think Cincinnati is overrated.

Am Yisrael Chai GatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forums GatorMan32's Avatar

Doh. I looked at the tracker. I didn’t see who they played. My bad.

Thanks.. I think. Nice win followed by their overrated lol

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

Bama had their chances last night but rebounding killed us again.

I'm not sure I'd trade Colin Sexton for any other freshman tho, he was dynamite again last night.
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

Quote Originally Posted by GatorMan32 View Post
    Doh. I looked at the tracker. I didn’t see who they played. My bad.

Thanks.. I think. Nice win followed by their overrated lol
    No worries, GMan. Actually, when I saw Lipscomb's logo I first thought it was LSU because it had a purple background with a gold "L". Then I quickly thought, wait, LSU isn't ranked!

I feel like UC is one of those non-power five teams that does well in its conference, but loses when it plays decent to great P5 schools, last night like UF. I think Florida will do well in the SEC this year. As usual, Kentucky is their top competition.

Quote Originally Posted by MKfromPA View Post
    No worries, GMan. Actually, when I saw Lipscomb's logo I first thought it was LSU because it had a purple background with a gold "L". Then I quickly thought, wait, LSU isn't ranked!

I feel like UC is one of those non-power five teams that does well in its conference, but loses when it plays decent to great P5 schools, last night like UF. I think Florida will do well in the SEC this year. As usual, Kentucky is their top competition.
    Some may kill me, but maybe Texas A&M is UFs top competition. When's last time maybe the leagues two best players play for neither UF or UK? Between Robert Williams and Colin Sexton, the two highest SEC draft picks might come from College Station and Tuscaloosa.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast