+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chad Morris Deal Has Been Reached With Arkansas

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Dr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forums Dr.SwineSmeller's Avatar

Arkansas Chad Morris Deal Has Been Reached With Arkansas

Reports say the Morris hire is a done deal.

Already Morris appears to be turning heads. The nation's #2 QB, Grant Gunnell, 6'6" 205 lbs, from Houston, is now considering changing his commitment from Texas A&M to Arkansas. Grant's mom and dad are U of A alums and his grandfather played on Arkansas' 1964 national championship team.

Go Hogs! Go Coach Morris!

Private SoonerChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsSoonerChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsSoonerChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsSoonerChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsSoonerChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsSoonerChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsSoonerChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsSoonerChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsSoonerChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsSoonerChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsSoonerChuck has a great deal of respect on the forums

Re: Chad Morris Deal Has Been Reached With Arkansas

I like this hire by Arkansas. SMU is a tough gig,& Morris coached them to a winning record this season. I think he will do a better job than Beliema for sure.

Administrator Dawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forums Dawg in Dallas's Avatar

I hate it for SMU, but knew it would happen. I think yall got a real good coach.

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Dr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forums Dr.SwineSmeller's Avatar

Thanks guys. I have high hopes. A lot of people were down on the hire at first, including myself, but with some research he appears to be a really good fit. His recruiting ties in Texas are a great deal. To be successful, Arkansas has to recruit well in Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerChuck View Post
    I like this hire by Arkansas. SMU is a tough gig,& Morris coached them to a winning record this season. I think he will do a better job than Beliema for sure.
    I look forward BIG TIME to a hurry up no huddle offense. Beilema was the worst clock manager ever. He had nothing for a two minute drill because of his slow pace style that the players were conditioned to. When it came time to hurry, the team didn't have a clue.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg in Dallas View Post
    I hate it for SMU, but knew it would happen. I think yall got a real good coach.
    I have a really good friend in Dallas that is a big SMU fan. I got a two word text from him today that said, "Well cr@p".

Master Sergeant zud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forums zud the hut's Avatar

I think that you got a good coach!
    Trick Magnet The Hut Valentine

Moderator joehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forums joehogjoe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.SwineSmeller View Post
    I look forward BIG TIME to a hurry up no huddle offense. Beilema was the worst clock manager ever. He had nothing for a two minute drill because of his slow pace style that the players were conditioned to. When it came time to hurry, the team didn't have a clue.
    Fake news.

JFC time management was not a problem. Our problem was that awful O-line coach and a defense that could not stop anyone on 3rd down.
    Never Yield!

Go Hogs

My American flag will hang upside down for the foreseeable future.

trump is $#!+ Its wife is a Soviet w#0&

Administrator Dawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forums Dawg in Dallas's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.SwineSmeller View Post
    I have a really good friend in Dallas that is a big SMU fan. I got a two word text from him today that said, "Well cr@p".
    I am an alum of SMU, but this was inevitable and I would rather he stay near Texas, because he is a helluva recruiter in the state and I want him to succeed.

Quote Originally Posted by joehogjoe View Post
    Fake news.

JFC time management was not a problem. Our problem was that awful O-line coach and a defense that could not stop anyone on 3rd down.
    Fake news is the bottom half of your peeont sig. See my sig for truth news.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast