+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chad Morris Deal Has Been Reached With Arkansas

Major Just Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forums Just Some Hog Dude's Avatar

Re: Chad Morris Deal Has Been Reached With Arkansas

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.SwineSmeller View Post
    Fake news is the bottom half of your peeont sig. See my sig for truth news.
    You were bashing Morris yesterday. Now you like him? SS, you are too silly.

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Dr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forums Dr.SwineSmeller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Just Some Hog Dude View Post
    You were bashing Morris yesterday. Now you like him? SS, you are too silly.
    Shock factor wore off quickly.

Ima Hog. I'm on board. Yes, I like him. After weighing all tangibles, and hearing those from far away places comment, I am now convinced he is a better hire than Gus or any of the others. I think his Texas high school connections are a big dealio. I like the up tempo offense especially.

Time will tell the tale of success. I think the biggest key is putting up the top money for a top notch defensive coordinator. If the admin will cut that check, I think really good days are ahead.

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Dr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forums Dr.SwineSmeller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by joehogjoe View Post
    Fake news.

JFC time management was not a problem. Our problem was that awful O-line coach and a defense that could not stop anyone on 3rd down.
    So Beilema was an all around terrible coach, as you just pointed out.. I agree with you 100 percent, Joehog.

Moderator joehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forums joehogjoe's Avatar

So Beilema was an all around terrible coach, as you just pointed out.. I agree with you 100 percent, Joehog.
    Hogville tards tend to think like you. Makes sense to bash the guy thats gone to pump up the new guy. Course you are the guy who initially trashed the new hire.

Here is some advise hippo crits should stfu
    Never Yield!

Go Hogs

My American flag will hang upside down for the foreseeable future.

trump is $#!+ Its wife is a Soviet w#0&€

Hogville tards tend to think like you. Makes sense to bash the guy thats gone to pump up the new guy. Course you are the guy who initially trashed the new hire.

Here is some advise hippo crits should stfu
    Not at all surprised that you defer from facts. It is your MO. Check think tank. You will be the last person I wlll ever take advice from.

Moderator MKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forums MKfromPA's Avatar

Yay, we found a head coach!!!

Moderator joehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forums joehogjoe's Avatar

Not at all surprised that you defer from facts. It is your MO. Check think tank. You will be the last person I wlll ever take advice from.
    laugh at loud at your stupid signature. Your first lady is a russian prostitute with a face of a pig. She would make a great mascot for the Hogs. The new coach could roll her out in a cage before the game
    Never Yield!

Go Hogs

Major Just Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forums Just Some Hog Dude's Avatar

I watched Morris talk to the players and the media today. I think they found a good general for the Red Army. He seems like an intelligent leader who is up to the job.

Yurachek seemed very nervous in the press conference. I don't know what was going on there.

Peoples was impressive. Stalin would be proud of her. He was a feminist of course.

laugh at loud at your stupid signature. Your first lady is a russian prostitute with a face of a pig. She would make a great mascot for the Hogs. The new coach could roll her out in a cage before the game
    You need your eyes examined. I'll make you an appointment to see my brother the optometrist, Dr. SwineSmeller.

Chad Morris has an easier schedule than Arkansas has had in years. 6 wins should be attainable, perhaps even better.
    Never Yield!

Go Hogs

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast