+ Reply to Thread

Thread: CFP thread

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

CFP thread

OU's leading rusher accused of rape.

http://newsok.com/ou-running-back-ro...rticle/5574701
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted. W.C. Fields

Master Sergeant zud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forums zud the hut's Avatar

Re: CFP thread

Who knows what the real story is yet. It looks like she had too much to drink and she regretted the outcome.

It appears to me that Oklahoma players are having these kind of issues often. I watched Joe Mixon last nite and hear the reporters say Pittsburg's rb Bell didn't like what Joe Mixon was saying about him. Can't help but recall him breaking the jaw of a woman and Oklahoma protected him the whole year.

One has to wonder what links that OU will go to to protect their players...
    Trick Magnet The Hut Valentine

+ Reply to Thread