+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stephen Johnson

Moderator GR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forums GR8NESS's Avatar

Stephen Johnson

I just wanted to give some props to my boy SJ. He may not be the most accurate, have the strongest arm, or be the fastest. But by god, the dude is a leader and an absolute warrior.

Since he became the starter at QB, heís 14-7. At Kentucky. Thatís pretty amazing.
    Kentucky 41 - Louisville 38.
    L's Down.

Master Sergeant zud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forums zud the hut's Avatar

Re: Stephen Johnson

Yeah, I like him!
    Trick Magnet The Hut Valentine

Master Gunnery Sergeant boxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forums boxvic's Avatar

Re: Stephen Johnson

The team would go to war for the guy... and he proves his worth to them with moves like diving into the end zone onto his injured shoulder for the game winner. He is a natural leader. Probably has a future in coaching if he wants it.

The most amazing thing to me is the 14-7 record. Has there been a UK QB in modern history with a winning record as the starter? I'm pretty sure even Woodson has a losing record overall.

We might make it to 9 wins this year... and if we had him back for another season then I know we'd make it to 9 again next year. We have had a lot of individual talents over the years that really hurt when they left (Couch, Woodson, Cobb, Kemp, Williams, etc) but I don't think UK has ever experienced he type of loss we will next year without Johnson. He just brings something to table that you can't quantify. Of all the close games we've had this year--ignoring that they really shouldn't have been close--he is the reason we won them, and the reason we almost won the UF game.

UK fans are known for being mighty fickle about our QBs... we are always hating on who we have and demanding the next big thing be put in. Johnson has earned a level of fan trust and love that even Woodson never achieved.
    -----------------------
    Trump is going to raise my taxes. Thank you o'sanctified one, all I've ever wanted was a tax increase!

+ Reply to Thread