+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Butch Jones is fired

Captain Really Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forums Really Big Bama Fan's Avatar

Re: Butch Jones is fired

Art Briles might be able to restore the dominance in the Fulmer Cup standings.

Administrator The Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forums

Quote Originally Posted by Really Big Bama Fan View Post
    Art Briles might be able to restore the dominance in the Fulmer Cup standings.
    True.

This would be a most remarkable decision; there could be no clearer show of commitment to winning FB than this!!
    Get this out of this thread. I can moderate if you don't want to. -- DiD
    “I do not recognise this court’s right to try me.” -- Henry Rearden, Atlas Shrugged

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

BLM destroyed Mizzou. Do you have enough safe places on campus?
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

“I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted.” — W.C. Fields

Administrator The Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forums

Quote Originally Posted by Herchel View Post
    BLM destroyed Mizzou. Do you have enough safe places on campus?
    I believe they have designated spots on campus, but is there ever enough?
    “I do not recognise this court’s right to try me.” -- Henry Rearden, Atlas Shrugged

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Zou View Post
    I believe they have designated spots on campus, but is there ever enough?
    How is a safe space formed and protected?
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

“I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted.” — W.C. Fields

Quote Originally Posted by Herchel View Post
    How is a safe space formed and protected?
    My opinion?

{[("inmates running prison" x "form over matter") x ("group think" x "Identity Politics")] x "media propaganda"}

Moderator MKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forums MKfromPA's Avatar

I think this move was only a matter of time. Seemed like it was later rather than sooner!

Master Sergeant zud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forums zud the hut's Avatar

I kinda hate it not to have Sergeant Cater in the SEC. I like Gomer Pyle.
    Trick Magnet The Hut Valentine

Staff Sergeant Fighting_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsFighting_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsFighting_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsFighting_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsFighting_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsFighting_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsFighting_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsFighting_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsFighting_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsFighting_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsFighting_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forums Fighting_Tiger's Avatar

I do not know why the administration in Knoxville waited this long... but since they waited this long anyway... I wish they had held off one more week. A lot of time a coaching change can change the demeanor of a team that was otherwise sort of going through the motions...

I'm sure everyone has a different view of the situation but playing the role of incoming opponent I would have much rather played a Butch Davis team this weekend ( which is key indicator that he deserved to be fired)

Staff Sergeant rstew3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsrstew3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsrstew3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsrstew3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsrstew3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsrstew3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsrstew3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsrstew3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsrstew3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsrstew3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsrstew3 has a great deal of respect on the forums rstew3's Avatar

I have no idea who the next coach will be, but I do think the AD already knows. Currie stayed that they will not need a search firm and that he expects a coach to be announced in a matter of days, not weeks. A current recruit was contacted by the AD and was told a new coach would be in place before the early signing period. That tells me it is not an active college coach. Chip Kelly, yes Gruden, and a few others fit that scenario. I’m hearing UF is hot on Kelly and is already going through the motions of getting him with the SEC offices per the rules on hiring coaches with past violations. It sounds like there is a lot of action around coaches with former ties to UT.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast