+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Arkansas @LSU game thread

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Dr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forums Dr.SwineSmeller's Avatar

confused

Who won?

Staff Sergeant Fighting_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsFighting_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsFighting_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsFighting_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsFighting_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsFighting_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsFighting_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsFighting_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsFighting_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsFighting_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsFighting_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forums Fighting_Tiger's Avatar

Re: Arkansas @LSU game thread

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.SwineSmeller View Post
    Who won?
    Certainly wasn't me... Usually host 70-100 people through a game day at my tailgate. Planned early in the year to do the Arkansas game big. Made a cochon de lait (about 75-80 lbs) and because of the 11 am kick it was a VERY light attendance day and I have pork left over for WEEKS...

So far I have made:

Pork tacos
    BBQ pork sandwiches
    Pork Dressing
    Pork Nachos
    Stewed Pork
    Pork Flatbread
    Pork Jambalya

I'm running out of ideas and I think the family is starting to notice that we're having the same base meat for just about every meal...

I hate ESPN...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12