+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: UGA at AU

Hybrid View

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

UGA at AU

The 4 OT game was on SEC Rewind this morning. I will never forget that game. My son played at Marshall that day, and we stopped for the night somewhere in TN. I turned the TV on just before Corey Allen caught the game tying TD as time expired.
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted. W.C. Fields

Moderator MKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forums MKfromPA's Avatar

Re: UGA at AU

If UGA doesn't let down and they stay focused, a win is highly probable.

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

We sent Spurdog and McElwain packing. Maybe we can do the same for Malzahn.
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted. W.C. Fields

Gunnery Sergeant Dawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forums

Unless it's a blowout (and Alabama also wins a blowout) I doubt it. Auburn fans are going to be furious at Gus if/when they lose to a freshman QB at home though. It's been a long time since they've won a game in which they didn't simply get to outtalent the opponent.
    Georgia sports are like Charlie Brown. They will always tease you, and then Lucy will take that football up away from Charlie and he'll flip upside down, saying "Oh brother".

Gunnery Sergeant Dawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forums

Stidham seems to be allowing himself to get rattled so far. Georgia is bringing pressure but he's had time.

I wonder if Georgia made the adjustment from the start for Stidham as a passer because Johnson looks good so far.
    Georgia sports are like Charlie Brown. They will always tease you, and then Lucy will take that football up away from Charlie and he'll flip upside down, saying "Oh brother".

So the result of Georgia adjusting to be ready for Stidham as a passer is....Kerryon Johnson going wild. I might honestly prefer what Georgia has been doing.

Good adjustments so far on defense. Mel Tucker and co are legit.

What I was worried about with Jim Chaney is proving to be real though. He's been helped by outtalenting opponents.

If you have Kirby Smart saying "what the h*ll was that?" on that playcall, you are having a bad game. That didn't even center the ball. That's just bad.

Staff Sergeant houndofthebaskervols has a great deal of respect on the forumshoundofthebaskervols has a great deal of respect on the forumshoundofthebaskervols has a great deal of respect on the forumshoundofthebaskervols has a great deal of respect on the forumshoundofthebaskervols has a great deal of respect on the forumshoundofthebaskervols has a great deal of respect on the forumshoundofthebaskervols has a great deal of respect on the forumshoundofthebaskervols has a great deal of respect on the forumshoundofthebaskervols has a great deal of respect on the forumshoundofthebaskervols has a great deal of respect on the forumshoundofthebaskervols has a great deal of respect on the forums houndofthebaskervols's Avatar

War Eagle!

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

The AU DL is abusing UGA OL, and on the flip side the AU OL is doing a great job against the UGA D
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast