+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: UGA at AU

Administrator Dawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forums Dawg in Dallas's Avatar

Re: UGA at AU

Remind me when Kelly was in the Heisman talk...

UGA still has everything in front of them. What are the Vols shooting for?

Gunnery Sergeant Dawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forums

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg4life View Post
    The worst part is these kinds of AWFUL games carry over. Kentucky now has a chance next week, a very real chance.
    Eh, you know what, I'm good. I 100% was saying that this was going to happen, and it's on the offensive coaching staff. Unless you are a team that is strong in all phases, not really having a passing game is going to screw you over completely eventually. Georgia most likely will beat Kentucky, and Georgia Tech, and then get absolutely thumped by Alabama in the SECCG and it again is going to be of the same fault of what I've talked about, not developing a pass game is going to freak you over unless your name is Alabama or it's the 90s with Oklahoma/Nebraska's triple option teams.

12-2 isn't bad though and it'd be another every 5 year success. It's honestly for the better that it's this way because if we had the scenario that's been talked about, Georgia would likely have been ending the season losing in a blowout in the playoff.

And if it were Auburn, it'd be a thumping again too even considering the mistakes honestly. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the same thing continues of Auburn beats both of their big rivals or neither and we see Auburn in the SECCG early next month. If they bring that defense, I think it happens.
    Georgia sports are like Charlie Brown. They will always tease you, and then Lucy will take that football up away from Charlie and he'll flip upside down, saying "Oh brother".

Master Gunnery Sergeant SavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forums SavageOrangeJug's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg in Dallas View Post
    Remind me when Kelly was in the Heisman talk...

UGA still has everything in front of them. What are the Vols shooting for?
    Remind me when we start proclaiming Kelly the greatest....

We're playing for a new coach.

By the way, your old coach might be playing for the national championship. That would be so sweet to see Mark Richt win it all this year.

Administrator Dawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forums Dawg in Dallas's Avatar

I think UGA can beat anyone. They were just terrible on stupid penalties, and unable to do what they do well. This is not a play from behind team. They panicked a little.

I welcome the challenge in the SEC Championship game. If we play our game well we can beat anyone.

Auburn game to play and they deserve a lot of credit. Their DL dominated our OL.

Quote Originally Posted by SavageOrangeJug View Post
    Remind me when we start proclaiming Kelly the greatest....

We're playing for a new coach.

By the way, your old coach might be playing for the national championship. That would be so sweet to see Mark Richt win it all this year.
    You did proclaim Kelly better than Chubb. You were wrong.

But you go ahead and revel in the success of others as the Vols are terrible.

I wish Richt all the best.

Gunnery Sergeant Dawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forums

I think UGA can beat anyone. They were just terrible on stupid penalties, and unable to do what they do well. This is not a play from behind team. They panicked a little.

I welcome the challenge in the SEC Championship game. If we play our game well we can beat anyone.
    Similar to 2014, although a better version of that team. I feel good about this team likely going 11-1 unless this lingers. And that's a very good season.
    Georgia sports are like Charlie Brown. They will always tease you, and then Lucy will take that football up away from Charlie and he'll flip upside down, saying "Oh brother".

Master Gunnery Sergeant SavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forums SavageOrangeJug's Avatar

But you go ahead and revel in the success of others as the Vols are terrible.
    I am not reveling in Auburn's success.

I am reveling in UGA being brought back to reality.

I live mile from the Georgia line. Your fans have been insufferable. I have seen more UGA gear than I've seen since Herschel. UGA fans have literally came out of the woodwork. They can go back in now.

Moderator GoAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoAU has a great deal of respect on the forums GoAU's Avatar

Hope we get to see each other again in the SECCG. We've got a long hill to climb to try and get to the playoffs, but took a step today.
    US Army Rangers - Chlorine for the world's gene pool

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast