+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: We are being F-ed with.

Master Gunnery Sergeant boxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forums boxvic's Avatar

We are being F-ed with.

https://thinkprogress.org/hermann-pa...-28895d563f38/

Hey Zou, remember how you kept saying BLM wasn't an organic group, and that it was all a rouse being funded by liberals in order to try and win elections? You were wrong... but only sort of.

BLM was not an organic group. It was a rouse. However, it was not organized by liberals. Based on EVERYTHING we've seen over the last year, I am 100% convinced that the BLM movement was funded and worked up by Russians.

Russia is subjecting us to a massive psyops campaign. They are using our reliance on the internet and social media against us. They have discovered that in the year 2017 you can whip up enough anger to drive violent protests with little more than a server farm full of bots constantly pumping out divisive rhetoric.

For the last several years the comment sections of nearly every article on pretty much every news site has been filled with "conservatives" constantly blasting liberals. Within minutes of the stories going up the comment sections would be full of libtard this and snowflake that. At one point during the Obama presidency, based solely on online comments, you would have thought that every US citizen and most Canadians thought Obama was a Muslim and a Kenyan. It seemed, again based only on the content of online comments, that the vast majority of the country were hardcore extremist conservatives.

Surely I'm not the only one who noticed that right? Well, has anyone else also noticed lately that the tide seems to be shifting? Now the bulk of online comments seems to be shifting to overwhelmingly "liberal". Were it was once libtard and snowflake, it is now Trumpanze and cuckservative. It would now seem, based on the online content, that the vast majority of the US population are hardcore extremist liberals.

It makes perfect sense if you think about it. If you are trying to drive a wedge into a society then you appeal to whatever group is currently out of power. You make them feel like all of their fears about the group that is now in power are validated. You work them into a frenzy feeling like they are the rightful majority and a group of interloping minorities (in the political sense, not the racial sense) has taken the country from them and are working to destroy everything they hold sacred.

They worked up conservatives this way during the Obama years. Now they are working up the liberals this way under Trump.

Then you add in funding and organizing chaotic protest groups. In this case you appeal to whatever group is in power, this makes it seem all that much more clear to the group out of power that their very way of life is under attack. You have a Democrat president then you rile up BLM in order to scare Republicans. You have a Republican president then you rile up the alt-right in order to scare Democrats.

You do this long enough and you will find your target exactly where the US is today: extremely polarized, with two groups that now feel like every political issue is a literal life or death issue just waiting for the powder keg to explode. Trump was the best thing that could have happened for the Russians, because he used the hysteria to further himself and is now adding to it in order to keep himself on top.

Maybe I'm crazy.... but it literally fits the script for how you use propaganda to influence a country.
    -----------------------
    Trump is going to raise my taxes. Thank you o'sanctified one, all I've ever wanted was a tax increase!

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

Re: We are being F-ed with.

I think your opinion has merit.
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

“I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted.” — W.C. Fields

Master Gunnery Sergeant Cuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forums Cuz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Herchel View Post
    I think your opinion has merit.
    I concur.
    He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire.
    Winston Churchill
    Cuz =/= thug.
    Brummett_for_UK
    All that we see or seem
    Is but a dream within a dream.

Administrator The Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forums

Quote Originally Posted by boxvic View Post
    https://thinkprogress.org/hermann-pa...-28895d563f38/

Hey Zou, remember how you kept saying BLM wasn't an organic group, and that it was all a rouse being funded by liberals in order to try and win elections? You were wrong... but only sort of.

BLM was not an organic group. It was a rouse. However, it was not organized by liberals. Based on EVERYTHING we've seen over the last year, I am 100% convinced that the BLM movement was funded and worked up by Russians.

Russia is subjecting us to a massive psyops campaign. They are using our reliance on the internet and social media against us. They have discovered that in the year 2017 you can whip up enough anger to drive violent protests with little more than a server farm full of bots constantly pumping out divisive rhetoric.

For the last several years the comment sections of nearly every article on pretty much every news site has been filled with "conservatives" constantly blasting liberals. Within minutes of the stories going up the comment sections would be full of libtard this and snowflake that. At one point during the Obama presidency, based solely on online comments, you would have thought that every US citizen and most Canadians thought Obama was a Muslim and a Kenyan. It seemed, again based only on the content of online comments, that the vast majority of the country were hardcore extremist conservatives.

Surely I'm not the only one who noticed that right? Well, has anyone else also noticed lately that the tide seems to be shifting? Now the bulk of online comments seems to be shifting to overwhelmingly "liberal". Were it was once libtard and snowflake, it is now Trumpanze and cuckservative. It would now seem, based on the online content, that the vast majority of the US population are hardcore extremist liberals.

It makes perfect sense if you think about it. If you are trying to drive a wedge into a society then you appeal to whatever group is currently out of power. You make them feel like all of their fears about the group that is now in power are validated. You work them into a frenzy feeling like they are the rightful majority and a group of interloping minorities (in the political sense, not the racial sense) has taken the country from them and are working to destroy everything they hold sacred.

They worked up conservatives this way during the Obama years. Now they are working up the liberals this way under Trump.

Then you add in funding and organizing chaotic protest groups. In this case you appeal to whatever group is in power, this makes it seem all that much more clear to the group out of power that their very way of life is under attack. You have a Democrat president then you rile up BLM in order to scare Republicans. You have a Republican president then you rile up the alt-right in order to scare Democrats.

You do this long enough and you will find your target exactly where the US is today: extremely polarized, with two groups that now feel like every political issue is a literal life or death issue just waiting for the powder keg to explode. Trump was the best thing that could have happened for the Russians, because he used the hysteria to further himself and is now adding to it in order to keep himself on top.

Maybe I'm crazy.... but it literally fits the script for how you use propaganda to influence a country.

Well... I didn't say Russians specifically -- I said communists. But I have also been drawing lines between what people call "Liberal" or "Progressive" for a long time. Keep in mind that I differentiate between the communists & the ppl that are truely "liberal". But in terms of BLM-type "progressives"... they are communist radicals operating under different branding. I'll put my life on that...

The crazy thing is that we have had Soviet defectors (specifically, KGB defectors) that earily predicted much of this in the 60's, 70's & 80's. Here is an example that you might find interesting:

EDIT: ADDED BELOW

So what is my point?

The leaders of BLM absolutely are communists... and large portions of their funding absolutely is from here. George Soros (and his many "foundations") is a big one; Ford Foundation is another one. This isn't conjecture -- this is fact.

So when I say BLM isn't a grass roots organization -- I'm talking about the finaciers & leadership of BLM.

Now... what you are talking about is all of the people that unknowingly jump on board -- the KGB called them "Useful Idiots". These are the people that are manifulates into carrying everything out; the psy-op (from your example) would influence them to march in the streets, riot/burn stuff, etc. They are the one whos fears/anger are being used...

I have always assumed that since Soros/Ford/etc were funding BLM... they were also pushing the psy-op narratives as well.

But what you say kinda makes me think...
    Get this out of this thread. I can moderate if you don't want to. -- DiD
    “I do not recognise this court’s right to try me.” -- Henry Rearden, Atlas Shrugged

Major Just Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forums Just Some Hog Dude's Avatar

lol@Russia BS

That is just a ruse to go after the left.

People should be talking about how the two political parties rigged the elections for the right against the will of the people.

http://www.newsweek.com/bernie-sande...itician-655315

Crooked Hillary and her pal Crooked Donald are slightly more popular than cancer.

Administrator The Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forums

I just did a completely unscientific check on twitter:

Refreshed screen and had a fresh CNN article posted
    - within 5 seconds there were 3 responses; all bots; 2 anti-trump & 1 selling vacations
    - within 30 seconds an additional 5 responses; 4 were anti-trump bots & 1 pro-trump bot
    - surprisingly, some of the bots were getting "likes"... but idk how to figure out if that is organic or not

So anyway, within 30 seconds there were 8 bots that posted on that article & 6 were anti-trump.

The hard part is... there's little hope to finding out who makes these bots. In 5 minutes I can have a new twitter account registered to almost anywhere; the email address will be a "burner" that isn't traced to me; by doing it all through VPN it would be almost impossible to conclusively tie it to me.

And I'm not very sophisticated with that stuff...
    “I do not recognise this court’s right to try me.” -- Henry Rearden, Atlas Shrugged

Quote Originally Posted by Just Some Hog Dude View Post
    lol@Russia BS

That is just a ruse to go after the left.

People should be talking about how the two political parties rigged the elections for the right against the will of the people.

http://www.newsweek.com/bernie-sande...itician-655315

Crooked Hillary and her pal Crooked Donald are slightly more popular than cancer.

Uhhh... JSHD was one of only a few that agreed with me when I first came out against BLM. He knows radicals when he sees them...

Hillary has a habit of accusing her enemies of her own worst indiscretions...

Master Gunnery Sergeant boxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forums boxvic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Zou View Post
    I just did a completely unscientific check on twitter:

Refreshed screen and had a fresh CNN article posted
    - within 5 seconds there were 3 responses; all bots; 2 anti-trump & 1 selling vacations
    - within 30 seconds an additional 5 responses; 4 were anti-trump bots & 1 pro-trump bot
    - surprisingly, some of the bots were getting "likes"... but idk how to figure out if that is organic or not

So anyway, within 30 seconds there were 8 bots that posted on that article & 6 were anti-trump.

The hard part is... there's little hope to finding out who makes these bots. In 5 minutes I can have a new twitter account registered to almost anywhere; the email address will be a "burner" that isn't traced to me; by doing it all through VPN it would be almost impossible to conclusively tie it to me.

And I'm not very sophisticated with that stuff...
    We know where they are coming from. Half the time they don't even bother covering up their tracks for anyone who really wants to dive into checking them out. They are coming from Russia. Point blank. The Twitter bot accounts have even accidentally left their location services turned on before.

Within 30 seconds you found 6 anti-Trump postings. In October 2016 it would have been four anti-Obama posts and two anti-Hillary posts. They are literally following the playbook.
    -----------------------
    Trump is going to raise my taxes. Thank you o'sanctified one, all I've ever wanted was a tax increase!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast