+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 20 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: Did Roy Moore also grab em by the *****?

Administrator Dawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forums Dawg in Dallas's Avatar

Did Roy Moore also grab em by the *****?

Either way do republicans care?

Master Gunnery Sergeant Cuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forums Cuz's Avatar

Re: Did Roy Moore also grab em by the *****?

Mohammed did it. It is fine. Allahu Akhbar.
    He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire.
    Winston Churchill
    Cuz =/= thug.
    Brummett_for_UK
    All that we see or seem
    Is but a dream within a dream.

Master Gunnery Sergeant Cuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forums Cuz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg in Dallas View Post
    Either way do republicans care?
    I am a Whig and I could care less. Sounds like a way to get him out of the way. If you cannot beat him on the ballot. Smear him.

I was more of a fan of big Luther but it is not my state. Let Alabama worry about it.

In Birmingham they love the Governor.
    Winston Churchill
    Cuz =/= thug.
    Brummett_for_UK
    All that we see or seem

Administrator Dawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forums Dawg in Dallas's Avatar

Smear him? Tat reporting seems pretty damn tight. Though I see Moore is now smearing the women...

Administrator The Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forums

I cannot remember ONE SINGLE Republican that ran for office without the sexual smear campaign. Its just that... Trump is the only one proven to beat it!

Fun fact: The reported that broke the news about Pee Pee Gate... is now being accused of sexual misconduct.
    Get this out of this thread. I can moderate if you don't want to. -- DiD
    “I do not recognise this court’s right to try me.” -- Henry Rearden, Atlas Shrugged

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Dr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forums Dr.SwineSmeller's Avatar

blink

I missed it i guess. Who'd Judge Roy grab by the b@11z?

ohmy Re: Did Roy Moore also grab em by the *****?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.SwineSmeller View Post
    I missed it i guess. Who'd Judge Roy grab by the b@11z?
    Kevin Spacey.
    Winston Churchill
    Cuz =/= thug.
    Brummett_for_UK
    All that we see or seem

Apparently republicans don't care that FOUR women have come forward and the youngest has her story corroborated by two other women and her mom.

Sexual assault is A-OK for republicans if the assaulter is a republican...

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg in Dallas View Post
    Apparently republicans don't care that FOUR women have come forward and the youngest has her story corroborated by two other women and her mom.

Sexual assault is A-OK for republicans if the assaulter is a republican...
    Apparently you do not believe in innocent until proven guilty.

And I am not a Republican. I just notice how these women come out only when it is politically advantageous. Why not before when he was on the Alabama Supreme Court? That makes me go, hmmmm.
    Winston Churchill
    Cuz =/= thug.
    Brummett_for_UK
    All that we see or seem

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 20 12345611 ... LastLast