+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: USC at UGA

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

USC at UGA

Interesting stat. UGA has outscored opponents 106-3 in the third quarter.
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted. W.C. Fields

2nd Lieutenant SCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forums SCgamecock2988's Avatar

Re: USC at UGA

Beat down alert stat of the game: USC is 6-2 this season and 4-2 in the SEC, but the 4 conference wins come against teams that are a combined 1-18 in the SEC this season.

Master Sergeant zud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forums zud the hut's Avatar

I don't think that UGA will beat Carolina like the beat down that they gave the Gators.

UGA will win but I think that there's going to be a let down from the Cocktail Party.
    Trick Magnet The Hut Valentine

Gunnery Sergeant dnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forums dnmuga93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zud the hut View Post
    I don't think that UGA will beat Carolina like the beat down that they gave the Gators.

UGA will win but I think that there's going to be a let down from the Cocktail Party.
    I see it being like the Mizzou game; they stay with UGA for maybe a half and get boatraced in the 3rd quarter.

Gunnery Sergeant dnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forums dnmuga93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Herchel View Post
    Interesting stat. UGA has outscored opponents 106-3 in the third quarter.
    We've outscored teams 90-17 in the 1st quarter as well. Jumped on them early and after halftime.

Moderator JRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forums JRS's Avatar

I will be severely wasted by halftime.

Moderator JRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forums JRS's Avatar

Look, we all know the situations Smart and Muschamp walked into. If SC gets blown out it's no biggie because we are still building from the dumpster fire left by the previous staff. Just play as well as you possibly can, come out of the game relatively healthy and get ready for UF. 8 regular season wins will still be on the table with a chance at 9. Heckuva improvement from year to year.

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JRS View Post
    Look, we all know the situations Smart and Muschamp walked into. If SC gets blown out it's no biggie because we are still building from the dumpster fire left by the previous staff. Just play as well as you possibly can, come out of the game relatively healthy and get ready for UF. 8 regular season wins will still be on the table with a chance at 9. Heckuva improvement from year to year.
    Totally agree.
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted. W.C. Fields

Moderator MKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forums MKfromPA's Avatar

Totally agree, too.

I think if USC hangs with UGA people will be talking about them and giving more respect. I believe it's due. 8 or 9 wins would be a positive year with USC flying under the radar.

Master Gunnery Sergeant Cuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forums Cuz's Avatar

Moving forward. I think your program is moving forward. It moved backwards for too many years. I am a UGA graduate but I have maintaned for years that SC fans are the greatest I have ever met. I have been to Brice at least 10 times. I always get invited by SC fans I have never met to come to their tailgate. Great fans.
    One week a year, I do not pull for them.
    He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire.
    Winston Churchill
    Cuz =/= thug.
    Brummett_for_UK
    All that we see or seem
    Is but a dream within a dream.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast