+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: LSU @ Bama game thread.

Master Sergeant zud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forums zud the hut's Avatar

LSU @ Bama game thread.

I hope that LSU gives it their best shot. I'm good with that.
    Trick Magnet The Hut Valentine

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

Re: LSU @ Bama game thread.

Quote Originally Posted by zud the hut View Post
    I hope that LSU gives it their best shot. I'm good with that.
    Me too. I bet LSU +21.
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted. W.C. Fields

Moderator MKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forums MKfromPA's Avatar

I'm not surprised at the large line. It's almost as if it reflects the fact LSU can't beat Alabama and they have failed to in 5-6 years.

I could see LSU winning this game because:

1. LSU is due.
    2. LSU has played much better over the last month.
    3. LSU will be Alabama's most difficult opponent to-date.

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MKfromPA View Post
    I'm not surprised at the large line. It's almost as if it reflects the fact LSU can't beat Alabama and they have failed to in 5-6 years.

I could see LSU winning this game because:

1. LSU is due.
    2. LSU has played much better over the last month.
    3. LSU will be Alabama's most difficult opponent to-date.
    Dunno about #3, playing at TAMU was a pretty tough game.
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

Moderator MKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forums MKfromPA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bama_Man View Post
    Dunno about #3, playing at TAMU was a pretty tough game.
    At that time, A&M was untested. They beat USC, Arkansas, UL Lafayette, and Nicholls State. Now, A&M showed up for the 'Bama game, I'll give you that. I don't think A&M was ranked then either.

Master Sergeant zud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forums zud the hut's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MKfromPA View Post
    At that time, A&M was untested. They beat USC, Arkansas, UL Lafayette, and Nicholls State. Now, A&M showed up for the 'Bama game, I'll give you that. I don't think A&M was ranked then either.
    Saban did say this is the most difficult opponent to date. But you do expect him to say that.
    I was impressed with the way Texas A&M played Bama but the game was never really in question.

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zud the hut View Post
    Saban did say this is the most difficult opponent to date. But you do expect him to say that.
    I was impressed with the way Texas A&M played Bama but the game was never really in question.
    You're right, the score got close late bc of backups bit it was never in question.
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

Staff Sergeant xAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forums

I could see Alabama not covering, but I don’t see how LSU will score.

RIP: Philip Lutzenkirchen

Well, at least, we aren't out of the game yet!

Halftime: LSU 3 Bama 14

Start of the 4th quarter: LSU 10 Bama 21.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast