+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chubb 13 yards shy of eclipsing Bo Jackson's SEC career rushing yardage total.....

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

Re: Chubb 13 yards shy of eclipsing Bo Jackson's SEC career rushing yardage total....

Reminds me of my sons HS coach, "Friday" Richards. He got the nickname at Marietta HS because he only showed up on Friday night. He was really good, though. He was a RB for UF and the Jets. He was probably in his late 40s then, 50 lbs overweight, and was the fastest, strongest guy on the practice field.
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted. W.C. Fields

Staff Sergeant GoDores has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoDores has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoDores has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoDores has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoDores has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoDores has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoDores has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoDores has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoDores has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoDores has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoDores has a great deal of respect on the forums GoDores's Avatar

Re: Chubb 13 yards shy of eclipsing Bo Jackson's SEC career rushing yardage total....

Quote Originally Posted by Bama_Man View Post
    Huge props to Ralph Webb, who will pass Emmitt to be top ten all time.
    What's impressive about Webb is that for his first two seasons, Vandy basically had no threat of a passing game. Webb and the running game was all defenses had to focus on.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123