+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ufc 217

The Legend Killer Djshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forums Djshockley3's Avatar

Ufc 217

What a truly amazing card last night. 3 title changes, GSP comes back after 4 years and wins the belt

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

Re: Ufc 217

Quote Originally Posted by Djshockley3 View Post
    What a truly amazing card last night. 3 title changes, GSP comes back after 4 years and wins the belt
    Best of the year. GSP was losing til he took over. Shocked JJ lost. Glad TJ beat up Cody, hate that douche Cody neck tats
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

The Legend Killer Djshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forums Djshockley3's Avatar

I hate TJ so I was of course pulling for Cody. JJ was starting to act like Ronda she was way overconfident. Shocked she lost though

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

I hate TJ so I was of course pulling for Cody. JJ was starting to act like Ronda she was way overconfident. Shocked she lost though
    How can anyone hate TJ more than Neck Tats? Dude has a single digit IQ and is the ultimate douchebag bro lolol

Totally agree on JJ.
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

I think TJ is a pos for the way he left alpha male.

I think TJ is a pos for the way he left alpha male.
    I don't believe Uriah and Cody's story about that, there's some gaping holes in their story. He didn't leave the best way I agree. But even that doesn't overrule the jackass that is Cody lol. Did you see him on TUF? He came off as a gigantic douchebag.

Yeah he was a clown on TUF. I remember him attacking McGregor on that season for Mac calling out TJ. It’s funny how he was right

+ Reply to Thread